Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tim Chuma
Dec 19, 2009
This reminds me of the time Guttermonkey got the Chumbawumba tattoo from the challenge on here.

He complains a lot for someone who is getting free stuff. Pause any of his videos and his face still looks perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0OtTp-Os84

His usual channel content is Australian politics and economics. I did go to see his show at the comedy festival and it sold out its' run plus two extra shows on the strength of his social media presence and subscribers
http://blog.timchuma.com/2019/04/micf-2019-friendlyjordies-presents-john-howard-really-sucked/

Is it usual for a 270k subs channel to have their own social media manager and photographer/videographer?

Reminds me of the InstaStyle book that says to have a "day one plan" for your business and partner. I just want to take photos of poo poo while I am walking around or photos what I am working on at the moment (artwork and such)
https://www.booktopia.com.au/instastyle-tessa-barton/prod9781465476685.html

Not trying to shill for him or anything. I just wanted to annoy him by posting here.

Tim Chuma fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jul 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
This is the weirdest ARG i've seen since pokemon go

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
friendlyjordies is pretty good, i hope he has to get a bad tattoo and continues to rail against tHE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT

roarpower
Jul 11, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where is the tattoo?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
What are you shilling op? Someone who made choices poor enough to be a spectacle?

Get the gently caress in line

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
gently caress off gurf

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
THE IMPERIUM OF MANKIND

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I have a warhammer tattoo

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Of course he doesn't want a Warhammer tattoo... it'll attract all sorts of chuds.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
I'm not clicking any links or watching any videos until you tell me who the gently caress you're talking about.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I watched some of the video. I struggle to understand people that make their living doing this.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Saalkin posted:

Yea, but what about 40k?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What the gently caress is this thread supposed to be about?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Nooner posted:

I didn't read or even look at the op (i wouldn't have clicked if i hadn't seen your name sup buddy <3 ), but I suspect it can be about how the internet makes you stupid

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op i don't care about youtube gamer dweeb number one bazillion and three, and the fact that you posted this expecting me to makes me wonder what you've done with your time. are you employed?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Protagonist posted:

I didn't read or even look at the op (i wouldn't have clicked if i hadn't seen your name sup buddy <3 ), but I suspect it can be about how the internet makes you stupid

I thought it was going to be about some dummy getting a wh40k tattoo and I could laugh but instead it is some YouTube bullshit that even if I wasn't on my phone at work no way I would click.

Thread so disappointing I'mma reg a new account so I can vote 1 twice ):

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Saalkin posted:

Me too :hfive:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Is it Ork related? If not. gently caress you.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just imagine tattooing a warhammer on your dick. You can swing this mjolnir any time Thor :wink:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Saalkin posted:

Is it Ork related? If not. gently caress you.

Emperors children sigil :p

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

woof

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If fantasy/space fantasy was a fast food franchise, Warhammer and 40k would be the dumpster behind it. It was already kind of junk, but at least it was warm, had a point to it, and came with a drink and some nice fries.

But no, you gotta go to the dumpster, you just gotta grab a bunch of half-eaten, moldy scraps, mix them all up together, and yell about how much you love the Emperor as you wallow it.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

posting from the goldmine

Tim Chuma
Dec 19, 2009
He complains in the video about someone posting it to Reddit or 4chan so I though I would post it here to annoy him.

Australian author John Marsden was talking at the Wheeler Centre last night about his new book and called Skyrim "two dimensional and pointless" and also said that Youtube was not worth anything. Don't they both have writers? Not quite on the level of James Elroy saying to someone who watched the LA Confidential book and not read the movie "then what the gently caress good are you!". He did get a laugh out of the "No, it is the children who are wong" type line at the start. The whole session will be up on the Wheeler Centre channel in a couple of days time.

Article on John Marsden's new book
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-25/john-marsden-on-parenting,-education-and-mental-health-of-kids/11308954

I am not shilling for either friendlyjordies or John Marsen (he is a published author and does not need my help).

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRdhsKcrNkk

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Australians on the internet are almost as bad as Swedes on the internet.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
blog.timchuma.com

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

JK Fresco posted:

Australians on the internet are almost as bad as Swedes on the internet.

Innocuous until they start posting in their gibberish languages?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Nooner posted:

I think the OP was mid-conversation with someone and his subconscious posted a thread about it.

Tim Chuma
Dec 19, 2009

zooted heh posted:

blog.timchuma.com

Nice! I have all my comments moderated.

You forgot photos.timchuma.com (16 years old)
hkmovies.timchuma.com (19 years old)
tomorrow.timchuma.com (21 years old)

Tim Chuma
Dec 19, 2009
Author John Marsden says kids who are bullied deserve it
https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/books/don-t-care-really-what-people-think-john-marsden-defends-view-of-bullying-20190723-p529z9.html

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hope you get Permabanned, OP.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jul 25, 2019

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone ever look at the piercing thread on YLLS ?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I've no idea wtf that thread is about op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
That John Marsden is sure getting his in this thread about John Marsden.