Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I'm NOT the only one who's ever played this?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Holy poo poo, something amazing happened and somehow my YouTube subtitles got turned on. A++, the first vid intro is amazing learning about Oklahoma school ganache wavelets

Edit: Oh cool oh Bush love hair look wrong we'll pull it slow
No shots no spares

mercenarynuker fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jul 28, 2019

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Ahhhh, the memories at beaming overrrrrrrr.

That music puzzle hosed me up as a kid. I have hearing loss and that did not play nicely with me, coupled with no idea what I was trying to figure out. So all of my memories of the game are really strong up until that point, and afterwards I don't even remember anything, having only beaten the game once, and I think I was drunk when I did it. Who knows!