Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«79 »
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

This is something I've been mulling for a while, and an outlet that I think TFR ultimately needs. Consider this thread an experiment. Hopefully it works, maybe it doesn't. Failure is always an option, and that just means we close it and marvel at how dumb I was for trying it.

Please, before you jump in, read this OP carefully and consider exactly what I'm saying. I assume a lot of people are going to have pre-conceived notions about what this thread is, and I would like to minimize that. If you read something in the OP that pisses you off, read the next paragraph because chances are I'm making a larger point.

The simple reality is that there are some lovely, lovely things in the firearms industry. Not all gun owners are lovely, not all gun companies are lovely, not all gun communities are lovely, but there is an unfortunately large number of them. Racists are a prominent example, and you see an unfortunate amount of dog-whistle advertising and the like directed at them. Take this as a prime example:

That's loving absurd and beyond blatant. There's no amount of "the totenkopf was a traditional symbol in the German armed forces dating back to the medieval period" that you can muster to defend tracing line for line the actual version used by the SS.

How you approach these issues as a gun owner and consumer of firearms related goods is a matter of personal choice. There are plenty of gun companies (and trainers, and clubs, etc) out there, however, and many people choose not to buy from them. This thread is going to be a place to discuss these issues and provide an easy resource that people can point to if they want to say that something is pretty loving awful.

Thread Rules:

quote:

1) Support any claims you make. It's not enough to say that a company is a bunch of racist, bigoted, assholes. Provide all the evidence you can muster. Make an effort post. You're building a case for why people should be aware of what they're doing. Note that this goes both ways. If you want to push back on someone's claim (see rule 3) do so with some actual effort.

2) Spell out very clearly why you think they're lovely. State the obvious. "Smith Enterprises used a recognizable symbol of a genocidal, anti-semetic regime to sell their rifles and when called on it doubled down" with included pictures of that sticker and their response to criticism, for example.

3) Be prepared for push back on it. Note that this doesn't make the poster who is pushing back an awful person themselves. Maybe you think that having a line of thin blue line gear makes them awful, maybe someone else doesn't. If it's not outright racism chances are it's not as clear cut as you might think.

4) Understand that we are not here to solve anything. You're not going to convince the internet or put them out of business. This is a resource. If someone reads your thoughts what they're doing and also thinks it's lovely, they won't buy there. There is no argument to be won here. If someone says "you shouldn't support this company because they donated to the RNC and I hate the republican party" we don't need a five page argument about that.

5) Avoid purity tests and witch hunts. There are plenty of big fish out there to fry without looking for the bad social media post made by the third cousin of the ex-wife of the CFO of Bushmaster. That example is hyperbole, but it's patterns of behavior not one off incidents that should raise the most eyebrows.

6) THIS IS NOT HELLDUMP.

7) There are going to be political issues in here. This is not, however, general political chat. Don't throw up the latest dumb tweet or most recent bout of insanity on Capital Hill.

8) If this thread isn't something you want, something you like, or if you don't like the discussion happening in it then refrain from posting in it. There's no rule that you have to read and participate in every thread in TFR. If the only thing you care about with firearm companies, for example, is how well the gear works then fine. That's your decision and you can keep spending your money as you choose.

I hope this works. Please don't make it lovely. We need this to be a resource, not a pit fight.

Edit:

Also if anyone has suggestions about how this thread should run, other rules, etc. go ahead and throw them in here. That's probably better discussed as a group than through a million bilateral PMs.

Cyrano4747 fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Aug 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Repurposing this post as a repository of info about companies, gun personalities, etc

edit: Here's a good effort post about norse pagan iconography and how it's misused by racists. Is that person with the rune tattoo actually into norse paganism, or are they a white nationalist? Read here to find out.

Entity: Bravo Company
Class: Manufacturer, Supplier
Source: Internet.com
Severity: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Allegation posted:

the stars and bars are a poor lower engraving choice

BCM Response posted:

*Crickets*

Entity: Black Rifle Coffee Company
Class: Coffee?
Source: See Image
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Not great messaging on immigration. Also not really delivering on their promise.

Black Rifle Coffee Company Response posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4lp1YBxTsU
Released the above video, deleted post and changed imagery

Entity: Bushmaster
Class: Manufacturer
Source: Print Magazines
Severity:

Allegation posted:

lovely man-card campaign

Bushmaster Response posted:

campaign discontinued

Entity: DE Guns
Class: Supplier
Source: Lincoln Journal Star
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Gunsmith has strong ties to neo-Nazi group, National Alliance.

DE Guns Response posted:

They stand behind their man

Entity: DesertTech
Source: SPLC
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Member of fundamentalist Kingston Mormon Clan. Publicly disavows racism, although the clan believes in early Mormon beliefs with regard to skin tone.

Owner Response posted:

The company was founded in 2007 with an investment from family members. Young denied that The Order was racist or taught any form of bigotry, and said he had people of all races working for him.

“What we’re taught is to love our neighbor, that all people, all races no matter who they are … deserve to be loved,” he explained.

Still, he conceded that some Order members may have prejudiced beliefs because “in our organization people have freedom of choice.”

So what about polygamy? Is it a requirement to gain the highest levels of heaven?

“Yeah, I believe in it,” he said. “As far as how you end up in heaven, that’s up to God.”

Entity: DSArms
Source: DSArms
Severity:

Allegation posted:

FAL Manufacturer that's also WAY into Rhodesia

DSArms Response posted:

*crickets*

Entity: GlockStore
Class: Supplier
Source: WaNaziWatch
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Derek Magill, the owner allegedly has strong ties to White Supremacist Group, Identify Evropa, can't spell. Former staffer alleged pattern of intentionally passing on qualified candidates who are not white.

GlockStore Response posted:

*Cease and Desists Lowtax*

Entity: Griffin Armament
Source: M4Carbine.net
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Engraved suppressors with "Front Towards Arabs".

Griffin Response posted:

*pending*

Entity: IraqVeteran8888
Class: Internet Weirdo
Source: His username
Severity: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Allegation posted:

Not great choice in numbers for his username.

Entity: Khar Arms
Source: Vox
Severity: you do you boo

Allegation posted:

Run by the Moonies

Khar Response posted:

*pending*

Entity: Larry Vickers
Class: Internet Wierdo
Source: YouTube
Severity:

Allegation posted:

REALLY Into Rhodesia

The LAV Response posted:

*pending*

Entity: Palmetto State Armory
Class: Supplier, Manufacturer
Source: Them
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Makes poor choices for lower engraving. Very poor.

Entity: SCCY
Source: CAIR
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Promotional material indicating their product is good for shooting muslims. Button probably existed, hard to tell if this was created by the MFR or someone being clever with the SCCY branding.

SCCY Response posted:

no acknowledgement

Entity: Smith Enterprises
Source: YouTube
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Usage of iconography strongly associated with the worst Nazi units around. Don’t seem to care about this iconography's association with the Nazis.

Smith Enterprise Response posted:

Looks like they dropped the deaths head on their site?

Entity: Spikes Tactical
Source: Newsweek
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Overt imagery of shooting antifa protesters, something something about libturds. Also their logo looks like two dicks swatting at a spider.

Spikes Response posted:

Foxtrot Uniform

Entity: T-Rex Arms
Class: Internet Wierdo
Source: Christian Pundit
Patheos
Severity:

Allegation posted:

Homophobe, thinks the only utility women have is their baby making utility.

The TRex Response posted:

*pending*

Entity: Troy Industries
Class: Manufacturer, Training Group
Source:TTAG
Severity: :chloe:

Allegation posted:

Attempted to employ anti advocate, Jody Weis for their training division, Oh yeah and Dale Monroe, the FBI Sniper who may have shot an innocent baby holding woman.

Troy Response posted:

Looks like Troy Asymmetric went tits up.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Glockstore is affiliated with Identity Evropa, a White Supremacist group.

https://twitter.com/WANaziWatch/sta...8633917440?s=20

I hate the fact that so much of the industry is connected to this poo poo.

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007

My soup has malfunctioned?

So, there’s this one from SCCY....

https://www.cair.com/florida_firear...stoppers_button

This is the last thing I can find about it, so there’s that one.

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007

Also, DSArms keeps doing their “Be a Man Among Men” Sealous Scout stuff, including having swag with that stuff at SHOT in 2019, which was after this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/10/...premacists.html

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I hate that about Rhodesia, too. I love the camo, and studying the war, but as soon as I try to discuss anything related, I get the wink wink bullshit from cowardly racists.

And the phrase "Be A Man Among Men" is cool, but the related connotation isn't.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

Personally, I like to hear about who sucks and why, because guns aren't cheap and it isn't hard to buy another brand.

In my latest shitter gun magazine, they did a review of the SCCY 3 or whatever. Gun magazine reviews are the most fawning, bend over backwards to say nice things bullshit ever.

It was pretty unbelievably scathing, and the gun seemed to have every type of malfunction under the sun. If a gun magazine gives a bad review, look elsewhere.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty

Fun Shoe

bulletsponge13 posted:

Glockstore is affiliated with Identity Evropa, a White Supremacist group.

https://twitter.com/WANaziWatch/sta...8633917440?s=20

I hate the fact that so much of the industry is connected to this poo poo.
Dead link

Edit: looks like they got cease and desisted based on the duckduckgo cache.

Problematic Soup posted:

So, there’s this one from SCCY....

https://www.cair.com/florida_firear...stoppers_button

This is the last thing I can find about it, so there’s that one.

Isn't CAIR the only group with any evidence of this pin? I remember getting called out for this same exact claim and bring unable to find any additional evidence to support the claim that this was an actual promotional item and not the one off fever dream of some chucklefuck with a button maker.

Miso Beno fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jul 25, 2019

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

We all got it coming, kid

Desert Tech is owned by hardline racist Mormons that go all in on their cultist blood bullshit.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...2017/blood-cult

Lucas Botkin of T-Rex Arms is a homophobe that belongs to a fundamentalist Christian organization that sees women as breeding stock to guard against Satan and nothing more:

https://christianpundit.wordpress.c...otkin-syndrome/

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/lovej...rey-botkin.html

Edit:

Not sure if this is still the case but Troy Industries has Dale Monroe as an instructor.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/w...roy-industries/

Dale was Lon Horiuchi’s partner at Ruby Ridge.

Capn Beeb fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 25, 2019

frunksock
Feb 21, 2002

Miso Beno posted:

Dead link

Edit: looks like they got cease and desisted based on the duckduckgo cache.

I got you: http://archive.is/lRvwi

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

And good ol Lou is on the board of another gun company, too.

This thread is rapidly becoming my boycott list.
Trex caught poo poo in a bunch of the IG gun community because he was speeding up his videos, and then I saw his cult poo poo.

Please don't let Jerry get milkshake ducked

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Miso Beno posted:

Isn't CAIR the only group with any evidence of this pin? I remember getting called out for this same exact claim and bring unable to find any additional evidence to support the claim that this was an actual promotional item and not the one off fever dream of some chucklefuck with a button maker.

I'm really curious about this, because I've had the same luck with google on this subject.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gross.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Captain Log posted:

I'm really curious about this, because I've had the same luck with google on this subject.

At one point I think somebody looked it up in the Huey p newton thread but off the top of my head: the only places it exists that could be found were either from Cair, posts referencing their post, or from something awful. Basically nothing could be found that was from sccy or from one of their vendors or employees at a trade show or sale or anything like that. It’s entirely possible it was a one off button since I don’t think anybody even found any other buttons referencing Sccy at all to begin with.

Usually with these sorts of things there’s at least some semblance of evidence on the internet still, but this is sort of a black hole

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Party Plane Jones posted:

I don’t think anybody even found any other buttons referencing Sccy at all to begin with.
Honestly if not for that button controversy who would even remember SCCY existed?

edit: Wikipedia implies that up until 2016 SCCY would replace a gun under warranty if you swore you lost it

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007

I posted that thing in the HPNGC thread. I would actually like the button to be bullshit, because there are enough other gun companies who have management/owners who are confirmed garbage already. We don’t need more of them.

ThinkFear
Sep 14, 2007

Capn Beeb posted:

Desert Tech is owned by hardline racist Mormons that go all in on their cultist blood bullshit.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...2017/blood-cult

Just gonna quote that article:

quote:

Elden also instituted the church law of “one above the other,” requiring members’ blind obedience to the church’s hierarchy of “numbered men,” with Elden being Brother Number One.

Brother Elden died of penile cancer in 1948, despite the best efforts of some family members to burn away the cancer using acid. Elden had predicted that he would be resurrected from the dead, so clan members kept his body on ice for three days, to no avail.

FauxhawkSatan
Mar 27, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

Also if anyone has suggestions about how this thread should run, other rules, etc. go ahead and throw them in here. That's probably better discussed as a group than through a million bilateral PMs.

I think a good rule for this thread (and any other heated topic threads) would be that as soon as the thread gets out of hand with multiple people breaking rules, everyone who posted in it gets a 6 month ban at a minimum regardless of their involvement in the thread.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Miso Beno posted:

I called you. CAIR and some other publication have a small self-reference loop. I'd believe it was made but no SCCY materials elsewhere indicate anything like it and no word or physical examples from the promotion exist. The claim blips my bullshit-meter. I've asked several forums for less sketchy evidence but admittedly don't care enough to call the company and ask. If anyone else would like to, I'd be curious to see the response.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Let's not forget Griffin Armament:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Doc_Awesome posted:

I think a good rule for this thread (and any other heated topic threads) would be that as soon as the thread gets out of hand with multiple people breaking rules, everyone who posted in it gets a 6 month ban at a minimum regardless of their involvement in the thread.

We would lose half the forum in twelve hours.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback

I wish the left-leaning ( or even politically neutral ) gun owners were nearly as vocal as the people who are at best, wehraboos, and at worst, think Hitler was ahead of his time.

Honestly, people should also post about firearms manufacturers and poo poo that do good things as well 'cause it would be nice to hear about some group that supports a dog rescue or donates a share of their profits to starving artists or something. It would be good knowing it isn't all racism, all the way down.

Captain Log posted:

We would lose half the forum in twelve hours.

It's amazing that after all you've been through you can still be so optimistic.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Doc_Awesome posted:

In my experience that kind of blanket punishment just breeds resentment and encourages bad actors to stir the pot in hopes that they will take down a bunch of other people with them.

If things go totally pear shaped I'll lean towards on closing the thread temporarily until I have the time to really go through the break down and figure out what needs to be done. That's not ideal, but it at least helps freeze the tit-for-tat that escalates everything.

Jehde
Apr 20, 2010

Who protects?

Grimey Drawer

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

I wish the left-leaning ( or even politically neutral ) gun owners were nearly as vocal as the people who are at best, wehraboos, and at worst, think Hitler was ahead of his time.

Trouble is that even if you find yourself in a community that is somewhat accepting of left-leaning attitudes, you can't get too loud before you run into "keep your dirty communism out of my god given guns!" So the left is stuck as a permanently opressed minority in the gun world.

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

Honestly, people should also post about firearms manufacturers and poo poo that do good things as well 'cause it would be nice to hear about some group that supports a dog rescue or donates a share of their profits to starving artists or something. It would be good knowing it isn't all racism, all the way down.

I was thinking about doing something along these lines, but even less related to the thread, as it's not related to racism/nazism/etc, and about the Canadian industry rather than the American industry.

Marstar has a bit of a rap as a shop to avoid in Canada. The owner, John Marstar, was infamously bad at customer service, excessively rude and unhelpful to any customers that had any issues. They also have a bad history of selling improperly converted .308 garands, with some being converted poorly enough to be dangerous to fire.

Good news though! The employees bought the shop from John Marster and he's no longer running the show. Any interactions I have had with them since have been notably better.

I had a comically representative experience where I took a gamble and ordered something while John Marstar was still around, knowing what I was getting into. The item didn't work out for me, because of a fit issue, so I tried to return it and pay the return shipping, but he would refuse to accept a return. This was around the same time of the change of ownership, so my customer support request got handed off to one of the employees instead, who was more than happy to fully refund it. So I took the refund and bought a couple new mags from them instead that I couldn't find anywhere else. Those worked out well.

I haven't noticed any blatant nazi stuff in the Canadian gun market, yet. Maybe chuds are better about hiding that stuff up here. Lots of anti-Trudeau stuff though, naturally.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

While I accept that it’s nice to have a left leaning gun forum in a hard right leaning gun world, we should still be conscious that not all conservatives are wrong and evil. They have a place here too.

And no, I don’t mean bigots and racists. But those come in all shapes, sizes, and political affiliations.

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

Captain Log posted:

While I accept that it’s nice to have a left leaning gun forum in a hard right leaning gun world, we should still be conscious that not all conservatives are wrong and evil. They have a place here too.

And no, I don’t mean bigots and racists. But those come in all shapes, sizes, and political affiliations.

i appreciate you too, boo

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

I wish the left-leaning ( or even politically neutral ) gun owners were nearly as vocal

WE'RE HERE
WE'RE NEUTRAL
WE PREFER YOU ACCEPT IT BUT IF NOT THAT'S OKAY TOO

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Miso Beno posted:

i appreciate you too, boo

infrared35 posted:

WE'RE HERE
WE'RE NEUTRAL
WE PREFER YOU ACCEPT IT BUT IF NOT THAT'S OKAY TOO

Miso Beno
Apr 29, 2004

Fun Shoe

If I didn't have an aversion to hanging posters in my home I would hang this up.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

Miso Beno posted:

If I didn't have an aversion to hanging posters in my home I would hang this up.

Ten dollar Michael’s frames look fine, yo.

(gently caress a Hobby Lobby)

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.

ThinkFear posted:

Just gonna quote that article:

Another goody from a couple paragraphs later:

quote:

A stern disciplinarian, who in later years looked and dressed like a mortician, Ortell made incest a tenet of the clan’s faith, informed by his work breeding Holstein cows on the Kingstons’ dairy farm.

Someone could literally print off that page and sell it to HBO as a show.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback

Miso Beno posted:

I recently bought a poster. And a frame. Gonna put that poo poo up, art-a-mify my accommodations.

Actual art is expensive.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fun Shoe

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

I recently bought a poster. And a frame. Gonna put that poo poo up, art-a-mify my accommodations.

Actual art is expensive.

God drat, that's the truth.

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Jehde posted:

Trouble is that even if you find yourself in a community that is somewhat accepting of left-leaning attitudes, you can't get too loud before you run into "keep your dirty communism out of my god given guns!" So the left is stuck as a permanently opressed minority in the gun world.

Huge if true

quote:

I haven't noticed any blatant nazi stuff in the Canadian gun market, yet. Maybe chuds are better about hiding that stuff up here. Lots of anti-Trudeau stuff though, naturally.

I wonder what the overlap is of gun people that hate sockbae.

That Works
Jul 21, 2006

Fun Shoe

Party Plane Jones posted:

At one point I think somebody looked it up in the Huey p newton thread but off the top of my head: the only places it exists that could be found were either from Cair, posts referencing their post, or from something awful. Basically nothing could be found that was from sccy or from one of their vendors or employees at a trade show or sale or anything like that. It’s entirely possible it was a one off button since I don’t think anybody even found any other buttons referencing Sccy at all to begin with.

Usually with these sorts of things there’s at least some semblance of evidence on the internet still, but this is sort of a black hole

I was hoping the SCCY thing would be brought up as well. I think I saw the discussion here and in the Huey P thread also. I looked around on my own for a bit because I was curious also when someone called bullshit on it and yeah there's almost nothing at all out there actually directly tying it back to the company itself. I'm quite curious more about the mystery of this specific thing than I really am about the company etc (I have no interest in their guns no matter what their views are). Seems like it could actually be bullshit which for this kind of thing would be a bit unusual.

That Works
Jul 21, 2006

Fun Shoe

Also Cyrano you missed the boat by not calling this thread "The faults in our SCARs"

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

How about Spike’s Tactical and their Not Today Antifa ad shortly after the Unite the Right rally where a neonazi drove a car into a crowd of peaceful counter-protesters and murdered Heather Heyer and injured many others.

https://www.newsweek.com/not-today-...ommunist-783542

Notice how the ad has Charleston listed, the city where Heather Heyer was murdered by a neonazi for counterprotesting.

Apparently Spike’s decided to take the stance of standing in solidarity with the neoconfeds, neonazis, and other alt-right hate groups against the terror of anti-fascists.

This is on top of their history of cashing in on islamophobia with their Crusader branded rifles.

Capn Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Internet Wizard posted:

How about Spike’s Tactical and their Not Today Antifa ad shortly after the Unite the Right rally where a neonazi drove a car into a crowd of peaceful counter-protesters and murdered Heather Heyer and injured many others.

https://www.newsweek.com/not-today-...ommunist-783542

Notice how the ad has Charleston listed, the city where Heather Heyer was murdered by a neonazi for counterprotesting.

Apparently Spike’s decided to take the stance of standing in solidarity with the neoconfeds, neonazis, and other alt-right hate groups against the terror of anti-fascists.

This is on top of their history of cashing in on islamophobia with their Crusader branded rifles.

That was Charlottesville, but yeah p much.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK

Hair Elf

Doc_Awesome posted:

That sounds like a good way for 1-2 bad faith shitheads to get a bunch of people they don't like banned for 6 months.

efb by Cyrano

To actually contribute to the thread about a year ago it came out that the biggest local gun shop had a guy on staff that was a big time neonazi:
https://journalstar.com/news/state-...34f818b8df.html

I only bought stuff there twice before I knew that but I'm sure as gently caress never shopping there again since they doubled down on him. Had they fired him instantly and disavowed him I might have believed them but nope they're definitely just white supremacists. I actually saw him going into my local liquor store as I was leaving the other day...

Plenty of other gun stores in town that I can give my business to.

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jul 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Fun Shoe

Thanks for pointing me to this thread. I mentioned the 3 percenters in the other thread.

I think I was just frustrated at seeing content that I'm interested online, then later in a video the guy talking about guns is wearing a 3 percenter t-shirt. I'll happily never watch anything from that person again. I don't want the content removed, I'd rather know who these people are than not.

It's just a gross mark on pro gun people.

«79 »