Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatman1683
Jan 8, 2004

Internet Wizard posted:

I dunno, that loses the meaning of black where itís a state of panic or otherwise being in a state thatís too keyed up to be able to act effectively

Unless the training involves stress inoculation and how to manage the transition to a panicked state, it's not really worthwhile to talk about it because there's nothing you can do at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010

Dang dicknose don't tuck that money under your eyelids!

Pillbug

fatman1683 posted:

Unless the training involves stress inoculation and how to manage the transition to a panicked state, it's not really worthwhile to talk about it because there's nothing you can do at that point.

If your training doesnít at least address the existence of pants making GBS threads, canít actually function levels of panic then it still has gaps. The last time I did an active shooter class it had parts about the fact that even if youíre not in full on code black the people around you may be.

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If your training doesnít at least address the existence of pants making GBS threads, canít actually function levels of panic then it still has gaps. The last time I did an active shooter class it had parts about the fact that even if youíre not in full on code black the people around you may be.

It was explained pretty well, which I probably failed to get across, there just wasn't a separate name or level number for it.