Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Party Plane Jones posted:

I donít think anybody even found any other buttons referencing Sccy at all to begin with.
Honestly if not for that button controversy who would even remember SCCY existed?

edit: Wikipedia implies that up until 2016 SCCY would replace a gun under warranty if you swore you lost it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Obviously.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

And in this analogy the church is Christian Identitarian and yeah I'm real suspicious of the other 20 of you.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Captain Log posted:

Can someone explain the who kekestan thing to me? I'm only vaguely aware of it, and see it as really troubling in how it can seem like an innocent joke.

Also, would using a kekestan joke pretty well put someone in rear end in a top hat territory, or perhaps just ignorant? I'm not sure how pervasive the ideology behind it is to the people using it.
Kekistan is a made up country representing 4chan's politics board, which is the internet's hottest place for arguments between an American in a MAGA hat and Hungarian Magyar nationalist over which of them is really White. Anyone involved is basically guaranteed a huge shithead if not an outright neo-nazi. It's spread further than that on places like reddit but really the most charitable interpretation is that anyone referencing Kekistan considers shitposting on the internet their full-time job.

Edit: also ever since they adopted a peeing cartoon frog as a mascot, the actual genocide-advocate nazis of 4chan have started going to great lengths to make their secret handshakes nonsense that seems either innocent or just absurd in public. Like the last time I checked, rainbow clown wigs had suspicious white nationalist implications.

Pitch fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 1, 2019

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

That Works posted:

He won a lawsuit against infowars / Alex Jones for selling merch / using it on their site without permission. Could be other actions too but I recall that one.
He did publish another cartoon where Pepe is literally dead, not that it really did anything.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

mlmp08 posted:

Black Rifle Coffee (lmao)
I think I missed what was wrong with them specifically but I had an idea because a local gun shop called loving Bad Dragon Firearms (I think I'm probably misremembering that name because it can't be, right?) bought a new billboard specifically to advertise they sell that poo poo now.

Edit: I might be conflating "Bad Company" and "Black Dragon" as two different gun stores and I can't remember which one this is

Pitch fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 3, 2019

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

tarlibone posted:

Sure, they're awful, but I wonder... did they hire those 10,000 veterans? Because that would have been nice.
They only have about 100 employees total.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

stealie72 posted:

I like the irony of a coffee company being lovely about brown people. Who, exactly, do they buy their product from?
Colombia and Brazil apparently, but I can't find any information on whether they're robusta or...

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

How does /pol/ square concern over automation taking away what few American jobs still exist with their belief that everyone who doesn't read /pol/ is a p-zombie automaton?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

MohawkSatan posted:

You say, as I look at the loving Fash try to hijack several of my religious symbols in addition to the ones the already tainted.

Edit: loving Mjolnir are you goddamned kidding me
edit2: please folks, look for signs someone's a fascist aside from Asatru religious symbols. If they've got both Asatru and other poo poo, yeah you've got a Volkish fuckface that needs the inside of their skull introduced to a sledgehammer, but Tiwaz, the Valknut, Mjolnir, and Algiz alone ain't a reliable sign someone's fash rather than just religious.
Modern Asatru was invented in like 1973 as a Northern European heritage thing. There's almost complete overlap between Americans who claim to worship Thor in tyool 2019 and white supremacists, and the leftover are probably people who own every Avengers Funko Pop and I won't miss tarring them with that brush.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)