Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Let's not forget Griffin Armament:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

He really made some amazing posts about firearms history. The sad part was that they all had "poo poo post" tags because he couldn't see the tags.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

I also miss that orange blanket from his photos.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Problematic Soup posted:

As a reminder to more recent readers of the thread, Gabe Suarez was busted for worker’s compensation/medical insurance fraud as an LAPD cop, and got butthurt about it, to the point where he was about to go all Dorner on his coworkers until God told him not to. Dude is absolutely someone who prides himself on not “being PC” and I wouldn’t give him any kind of benefit of the doubt about any language he used.

"The only thing that I knew that had effect on things was violence," Gabe says. "You take care of business and things change. I grabbed my rifle and I went off purposing in my heart to do something evil 'cause I figured that was the only thing I had left."

Before he could exact vengeance on his accusers, something stopped him in his tracks.

"I clearly heard God’s voice and the voice was telling me to pray. So I turned the car around, went home, put everything away and I prayed."

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Nemins posted:

Is Delta Team Tactical terrible? My dad forwards me their emails and they have some decent deals sometimes.

Everything I have ever read about them encourages me to stay far away from them.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

As far as racism and stuff, I have no idea.

You probably won't get what you order from them though. Especially not in a reasonable time.

I know this is the thread for calling out horrible people, but they appear to be horrible at running a business.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

What if we're talking about the fake dog that Skinny Puppy used in their live shows?

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

I looked at their Facebook page. There are some really disgusting people commenting on there.

Aero stepped into the comments to discourage trading between people, but left the bold faced racism alone. This is pretty telling

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

BACK PANTHER is a powerful statement about arm reduction

Holy poo poo.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

My brain parsed Jack Parsons as Jim Parsons. I do that poo poo pretty often.

Captain Log and I should have a podcast where we both say and hear the wrong names. We can have two completely different conversations at the same time.

If you can make it through an episode without turning it off you get a promo code of 10% off some bluechew.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Miso Beno posted:

For those of us out of the know and too lazy to scroll back, what happened with Dougan?

He went full on antisemitic.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Now to be fair

To be faiiir.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

poeticoddity posted:

"Let me sing you the song of my people. *gunfire noises*"

Other potentially cool roll-mark idea (though there's probably some trademark issues): Iron Giant line art with, "I AM NOT A GUN" on something that's considered AOW.

That made me think of a rollmark of a gun with "Ce n'est pas une arme à feu" under it.

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I'm scared of meeting a Stanist.

Sounds scary.

They write creepy letters to Eminem.

That's their creed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Warbadger posted:

Actually, they kinda did. The Young Turks actually despised the way the Armenians and a bunch of other minorities were being treated - and things briefly improved for minorities after the coup overthrew the Ottoman Empire. It was the counter-coup shortly after that made things worse and eventually led to yet another genocide attempt.

So it was a "coup coup"?