Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i would simply close the lament configuration the same way i opened it. cenobite? ceno-bye bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

letting my cowboy hat float away on the breeze as I ride the bomb down. it's been a good life.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

letting my cowboy hat float away on the breeze as I ride the bomb down. it's been a good life.

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I mistakenly put 18 inches instead of 18 feet on my stonehenge plans and the set designers interpreted it literally. I have no one to blame but myself.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
was really hoping they would convict the men who murdered my wife but can't win em all. at least i have the good memories of our time together.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

was really hoping they would convict the men who murdered my wife but can't win em all. at least i have the good memories of our time together.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we appear to have run out of popcorn and the film hasnt started yet. i should have tempered my appetite, and i will simply relax and enjoy the film

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
12 calm and reasonable men instantly acquit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This former silent film star whose driveway I randomly pulled into seems a little unhinged. I'll politely decline her request to look at her new movie script and be on my way.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This former silent film star whose driveway I randomly pulled into seems a little unhinged. I'll politely decline her request to look at her new movie script and be on my way.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I would have been such a good dad to the Eraserhead baby… not his fault he looks like that.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually simon, danny, i think we should stop using heroin. simon, youre a father, you need to take care of your daughter. i've taken a job as a conductor on the tube and i hope you'll follow me back into society

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Yeah I know what a gom jabbar is, *yawns* can we get this over with?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

https://files.catbox.moe/a4gmbc.mp4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I would simply not drink heavily or acknowledge the ghosts' existence while being a good father, husband and hotel caretaker

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You talkin' to me? No? Okay, good bye.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Plutonis posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plutonis posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
oh YOU'RE my dad? holy poo poo we need to get a beer or something, man!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plutonis posted:

lol

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Plutonis posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? Murray, this isn't a joke, I'm here to ask for your help.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

JAKE: Did you gently caress my wife?
JOEY: How could you ask me a question like that? I’m your brother.
JAKE: You’re right, it was wrong of me to ask. I love you bro.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i've heard the details are rather grisly, so please look away from how they massacred my boy.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

JAKE: Did you gently caress my wife?
JOEY: How could you ask me a question like that? I’m your brother.
JAKE: You’re right, it was wrong of me to ask. I love you bro.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

i've heard the details are rather grisly, so please look away from how they massacred my boy.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

His English wasn't the greatest but the guy clearly said he didn't want any trouble, why would I give him any?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*as if commenting on the weather* There's a cock in my wife's rear end in the driveway.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

*as if commenting on the weather* There's a cock in my wife's rear end in the driveway.

Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I think this teenage boy might have purchased an expensive sports car with the stolen money, but I should probably make sure before doing anything about it.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mark it whatever you want man, it's just bowling.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Walking into the camp firewood nurses office and politely asking where the phone is located

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fine, take my balls, your move Tyler.