Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

arrowdust
Jan 26, 2015

I recently got this blue apatite & sunstone set for AUD $17 excluding the (reasonably priced) shipping. Was this a good deal? Where can I find a resource that lets me compare the expected price of various semi-precious stones like these?

Blue apatite palm stone: 100g, 55mm long
Sunstone tower: 80g, 100mm tall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

arrowdust
Jan 26, 2015

Scarodactyl posted:

There isn't really a set price for these types of things, though you can find good comps by searching arpund eBay and online shops to get an idea what it would cost to replace. I think you paid a very reasonable price.

Thanks yeah I was worried that would be the case. I did find an online resource comparing the prices of tumbled stones but it doesn't seem to be comprehensive.