Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wes Warhammer posted:

lol i would have thought he'd at least get one with caspar or something given his and mercedes' paralogue but :effort:

yeah or at least manuela.

edelgard would have been really interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Anna is the one you have to pay for and she has no supports at all. nintencucked again

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The big DLC is out today:

+ Side story you select from the main menu. Completely separate from your vanilla saves.
+ Takes place in Part 1, I believe it's after chapter 4.
+ You get Byleth, Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Linhardt, Ashe, Hilda, and 4 new characters with new classes.
+ Supposed to be 8-10 hours long.
+ If you beat it, you can recruit the new characters in the main game.

I only did the first chapter so not sure how any exploration or supports work.

It's only part of the season pass now, so $25.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was hoping the new route would be an integrated option to gently caress everyone up with your band of mole people and turn the monastery into an anarchist squat

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
when my friends see me online playing this game again

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Skylark posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skylark posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark posted:

Lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Skylark posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
used up all the bait I got and now I can't fish this month because there's no new bait and I can't buy it yet

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

used up all the bait I got and now I can't fish this month because there's no new bait and I can't buy it yet

It kind of sucks how long it takes to unlock everything at the beginning, especially when replaying. I’m on New Game +++, just let me replenish my battalions and go to tea parties with all my friends from the jump

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

It kind of sucks how long it takes to unlock everything at the beginning, especially when replaying. I’m on New Game +++, just let me replenish my battalions and go to tea parties with all my friends from the jump

At least I'm on my first playthrough (Golden Deer represent) so I know I'll do it right next time around.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a lot of the school stuff started to feel like just annoying gatekept busywork after the novelty wore off. It's still a cool concept and I hope they expand on it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I cannot stop thinking of Raphael as the Big McLargeHuge dude from Space Mutiny.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Butch Deadlift.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
TIL Lysithea is amazing and if I'd been smart I could've just blown up the Death Knight every time he showed up.

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

a lot of the school stuff started to feel like just annoying gatekept busywork after the novelty wore off. It's still a cool concept and I hope they expand on it

they need to go full persona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

TIL Lysithea is amazing and if I'd been smart I could've just blown up the Death Knight every time he showed up.

She’s insane, by the end of the game she turns into a self-propelled howitzer and can one-shot almost anyone from halfway across the map