Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Does Butcher get his dog to rape a man in the tv show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
there's no jack from jupiter? why'd you kill me dog, jack? is probably the best bit of the series

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Maybe he's going maximum Ennis/Millar/Ellis with a "Who rapes the rapists?" gimmick.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
The scene where somebody ejaculates bloody cum under Hughie's door is actually extremely important thematically and the show made a major error in omitting it.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Dr. Clockwork posted:

A lot of Brits doing American accents overcompensate on the R’s. It really stuck out watching Sons of Anarchy. Charlie Hunnams accent bugged the poo poo out of me.

If its any consolation he's terrible at regional British accents as well. He's from Newcastle and he had to play a cockney in Green Street, yikes.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Banshee's the one where in the first five minutes of the pilot a guy straight out of jail overturns and explodes a bus in downtown manhattan with massive collateral damage and getting away with it, right?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
young edgar in episode three might be the worst young character since young silvio in the many saints of newark

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Post Ironic Cereal posted:

My wires got hardcore crossed and for a second I thought "I thought we already did Odin Quincannon" and then I felt really stupid

no, he's pretty much odin quincannon without the giant meat goddess

ennis gonna ennis

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
whos going to look after the chimps

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
no homelander realised he'd just put deep in charge of crime analytics and that if he asked deep to try and track soldier boy down he'd end up corpo cucked in the board room again, fnaar

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
also, seriously: who is looking after those chimps

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

So then Vought has enough of his poo poo and gives him to the Russians in Nicaragua

i think when you're getting kidnapped by russians in nicaragua and you explicitly don't want to be kidnapped by russians in nicaragua, that would be a really good time to detonate your chest nuke to stop the russians kidnapping you in nicaragua if you had said power

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
what if the gun was firing bullets we were shown to be super bullets instead of regular bullets

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
maybe homelander could have a contest like a-train's race in the first season where he invites all the superheroes to drop increasingly heavy things on his head off of voldemort tower, the episode ends with all the supes shrugging and going "i guess he IS invincible"

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

tokin opposition posted:

Is homelanders butt muscles super strong

If he clamps down can his bussy crush your penis off?

this happens in the comics

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
black noir Gets Things Done and doesn't ask for a raise

e: if you watch the cartoon black noir bails homelander out on his first mission, and teaches him that it's okay to splatter the normies, so he probably respects that about him too

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
are we overthinking the show where a guy crawls in another guys dick and accidentally explodes him

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
this show rules, herogasm was a complete red herring but gently caress it, surprise nuclear dogpiling on homelander

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i do kinda wanna do bennies and eat cheeseburgers with soldier boy

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
dude loves chop socky oriental sauce, how can he be racist

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
lets be honest he probably wanted a crack at homelander anyway simply because everyone said he was the new, better solider boy, having someone else track down payback for him was just a bonus

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
idk "argh someone i care about got hurt... now i understand the pain the murders i did caused!" is not a great storyline

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

it's alright, becca had already told billy that alcoholism was bad and that violence was bad too, so she'd fulfilled her purpose on earth

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

loving hysterical women, amirite

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
kinda sad that cartoon crimson countess wasnt a chimp

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
maybe that revolver had a bump stock and he was just making sure the job got done

thorough people, the butchers

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Marsupial Ape posted:

Also, I have a theory that involves body horror, so don’t look if you don’t need that in your head. They’re gonna cut off Maeve’s and put them on Stormfront. She doesn’t need her limbs to work her Fallopian tubes. Ugh. I hope I am wrong

whatever youre smoking stop smoking it my dude

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
homelander doesnt do bennies, no chance they can get on with each other

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
dont get too excited, only one of them's getting the accent right

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
it speaks a lot to debbie harry's insane charisma that she can pull off those lyrics and make them seem not ridiculous

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

TIP posted:

really? I feel like the appeal of the rap break in the song is that it's goofy as hell

she's very charming but it's hard to miss how weird that section is

look, the man from mars shot me dead and now i'm eating cars. im just coping ok

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jedit posted:

Here's a thought. We know Noir's first name, but not his last name. Does anyone else think that he might be Stan Edgar's brother?

would be a real dick maneuver to continue to eat almonds in front of your deathly allergic brother, particularly when he asks you to stop, and particularly when youre an animated meerkat

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

FireWorksWell posted:

Nonchalantly talking about how many potheads he's put away while smoking reefer

means theres more left for him, dudes got priorities

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Yeah but Stan Edgar *is* a real dick.

ok how about this irrefutable science: black noir is a sheep but stan edgar is a meerkat

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Morrow posted:

Soldier Boy isn't bigoted, he just legitimately doesn't remember all the black families he killed.

this is all mindstorms fault!!!

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
there has to be a garth ennis / warren ellis / mark millar character who is a rapist who rapes rapists

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Dont forget frankenmaeve

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
black noir got his brains punched out by soldier boy, having his guts punched out by the failson's failson isn't going to stop him, he absolutely healed, just off screen, totally, for sure

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

BlackIronHeart posted:

Real talk, how the hell do they stretch this out for 16 more episodes especially now that Homelander (probably) knows he can get away with murder in broad daylight? Butcher having a terminal diagnosis and having 'lost' Ryan means he has absolutely nothing to lose, right? You'd think Homelander would see that killing Butcher immediately would really uncomplicate his life even if Homelander is kind of dumb and a malignant narcissist.

do the boys get to keep their swanky office in the flatiron building given that theyre apparently going to go after a presidential candidate and the most powerful man in the world simultaneously

seems like they might be easy to find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

withak posted:

It’s not like the mailbox out front says “The Boys”, there is probably a pseudonym on the lease.

yeah also I just remembered the deep's in charge of intel, they're probably good