Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I read in a season one interview that what would be Homelander's last scene this season was something they wanted to do then, but weren't going to push it past the censors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The subplots about Vought cynically co-opting social movements was pretty on point, but one thing I wish they’d done to really drive the point home was call back to the explicitly anti-gay fundamentalist campaigns they were/are funding when they tried to cash in on Maeve getting outed.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
What if they do the secret, deranged, Homelander-but-stronger failsafe clone playing the long game plot twist from near the end of the comics, and it's the Deep?

:haw:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I feel like Vought leadership was swept aside a bit too easily, which seems like a big thematic change from the comics. Maybe the same business ghouls will be back in charge after Homelander does the show version of the coup and gets taken out, which kind of fits what the comics are going for.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Buncha people still just like Obama. I don’t think it’s hard to wrap one’s head around.