Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

TIP posted:

yes, I too like to send texts about my illegal assassination plans

They do that on Barry all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
[Watching a show where the government completely bends the knee to a megacorporation that makes the world worse] Hell yeah Biden 2024

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Spider-Man is Jewish coded mostly by just being an extremely New York guy.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I believe the stat is that around 12% of 7 footers alive in the US have played in the NBA. Probably a shitload more played college ball.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Everything is loving!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Invincible would be better if it took some of the money that probably goes to having an all-star voice cast and put it toward animation. It often looks terrible.

Biggest similarity to The Boys beyond premise is that it also gets super gory.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Alchenar posted:

Potentially re-opening a can of worms on Jordan so apologies in advance if the thread goes south again: I think one of the issues is that London Thor is being given by far the lions share of the meaty acting material and comes across as a stronger performer than Derek Luh, so in presentation the character comes across a bit as 'mostly female presenting, but switching to male when the situation requires'.

That seems in line with the character based on the conversation with their parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The_Doctor posted:

V Tu Mama Tambien

A movie that absolutely would have had interior urethra shots if it had the budget.