Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I only read a few of the comics before I gave up and scanned through the Wiki... the show is good this season, I hope they mostly use the comics as inspiration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think in the back of my head I realized that Stormfront was modeled after Loomer but I didn't quite get it while watching.

Comics:
I'm pretty sure that they are going to go with the Noir reveal after the super terrorist villain exploded and he was unharmed. I'm guessing that they'll have Antony Starr with a burn mark on his face. I don't know how I feel about the reveal in the first place, part of me thinks it would be better to just never show his face.

I cannot wait to find out what the deal is with the Fresca.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I really liked the scene where they were pitching Maeve's new image and almost immediately explained that the American public becomes confused unless LGBTQ relationships aren't presented in terms of Male/Female

Also I know there was some disagreement about the Stormfront/ Laura Loomer thing however with every scene she is in I am more and more convinced that Loomer was 100% the inspiration for her look

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Do you guys have an honest to goodness pet Nazi Guy itt?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's way more interesting to have regular people taking on a god-like human.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I love his meaningless, cliched platitudes

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A YT commenter pointed out that the kid who was hit is wearing a Lamplighter t-shirt lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I wish they hadn't made Deep into a sex pest because I really want to like his character.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I had to skip almost 30 pages, but was there ever a translation for what Stormfront was saying?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

jabby posted:

Yes, she thought she was talking to her husband (Vought) and was asking if he remembered taking their daughter out in the car, when they she with her under an apple tree and she tried fresh apples for the first time. It was quite sad actually, especially considering I assumed she'd be muttering threats or nazi propaganda or something.

E:

Thanks!

Edit: Having a S3E1 reveal that Stormfront is pregnant would be very fitting thematically for the show. Homelander 3, still not sure what to do.

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Oct 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

etalian posted:

Do a google search for it?

It was basically a light in the tunnel flashback memory from when she was married to Vought.

I’ll do that next time