Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spek
Jun 15, 2012

Bagel!

twistedmentat posted:

A-train has no incentive to protect Starlight now that he's off the 7, but his leverage is pointless because Homerlander knows she's not on their side, so in the end it doesn't matter.

I'm guessing he wont actually be off the Seven since right after he was fired Homelander went off and used him as an example of the diversity of heroes. I suspect one of the upcoming episodes will have Homelander telling him he needs to stay on for publicity's sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spek
Jun 15, 2012

Bagel!
I've never been to Toronto, but I did notice some Canada Post mailboxes in the background of one of the episodes this season, that was fun.