Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

LadyPictureShow posted:

If you're saying 'I read the comic, I'm good', then strap in. It takes the main concept from the books but remixes it in ways that are interesting and (imo) even better than the comic)

Random Stranger posted:

The show does have a fair share of lovely Ennis nihilism running through it, but the worst excesses of the comic seem to be gone and there are moments like that which work.

Thanks -- this makes me a bit more inclined to watch it. The comic had its moments, and I enjoyed it overall, but it also crossed my threshold for gratuitous violence (and sexual violence) a few too many times to want to see that translated into video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU