Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

All this talk of supe relationships and no one brought up the dude who had his dick broken off while bangin icicle girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

zoux posted:

I swear this reminds me of a movie poster

Indeed!

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

anyone who yells "you don’t know who I am" after glassing a bar staff in the face (or really anytime) deserves every negative consequence they get, including hopefully constant public ridicule.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

gently caress I love this goddamn show.

I also thought it was a neat subversion that they'd show a graphic dickhole representation and not Deep's wife's boobs during the sex scene.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Bust Rodd posted:

Uuuuuuuh I really love this show but the Social Issue Sound Bite style writing has been completely inorganic. As soon as someone becomes a SOCIAL ISSUE they just immediately devolve into a series of terminally online catch phrases and it 100% breaks my immersion every time. It happens every single time, and it happens multiple times in this past episode alone.

It's supposed to do that because it's supposed to illustrate how dumb and trite it is to constantly hear that poo poo in real life.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Pirate Jet posted:

One of the premier vanguards of the Democrats just gave an interview where she said we have to leave trans people in the dust if it means allowing Democrats to win so imo this season's message about compromised morals makes a lot of sense

see this right here is a prime example of show don't tell

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I know a place that makes a carrot ginger soup so good even homelander would like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I don't think people were expecting anything until the creators and actors were like,

"OMG u guys won't belive the stuff we did for upcoming episode Herogasm! Woah boy get ready one actor ever refused to film a scene wow its gonna be raaaaunchy!"

outrageous marketing from a show about outrageous marketing, heavens to betsy what will they think of next

edit: I loving love this show and I can't wait to see what they do with Homeland eating that sweet, bruised face humble pie

thunderspanks fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 24, 2022