Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Please stop talking about Crossed, thx.

This show has taken a lot of great lessons from the Preacher adaptation. Both successes and failures and I’m impressed. You don’t need the plot to be exactly the same to get the core of what makes it great. You can also be extremely raunchy while toning poo poo way down. loving rad show, here’s to 4-6 great seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Just finished my first re-read of the comic, honestly really shouldn’t have bothered. If anyone else is considering doing the same, I’d recommend leaving the memories alone.

It’s extremely poorly paced. There’s more plot in the last dozen issues than there is in the previous sixty.

The book reeks of 2009. Obviously, Garth Ennis doesn’t speak for us all, but there’s a lot of evidence that we’ve come a long way socially in the last 10 years.

I’m honestly impressed that the show found so many ways to improve the story, and I’m glad it’s taking the premise in a new direction.