Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I mean tbh I'm pissed we never actually saw the Deep's dick because 1) like all the dudes in superhero tights it looks massive and more importantly (2) in the scene where Starlight meets Hughie her teeth are stained with squid ink.

I just have to know what's going on down there. And I mean, he's got gills where his abs should be, so it really could be anything. I'm picturing a scale replica of a giant squid that's still way bigger than it should be. What does that dick look like. Show us the dick, cowards.

Holy poo poo I never picked up on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I told my wife about Stormfront and what it is as she's not really "online". She immediately understood what was happening once she blasted that family in the apartment.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

MarcusSA posted:

I need a Fresca now tbh

What is up with that?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, I must have missed that line too. And I didn't put 2 & 2 together with the sharks - I thought they were torpedos. :lol: gently caress.

Also, the new Homelander kid doesn't look anything like him unlike the first. And seems kinda dopey.

A shame they couldn't get him back. Maybe he grew up too much. I remembered him getting the eye glowies in S1 but I was like, maybe he didn't inherit all the powers and he really killed him which would have been kinda funny. Homelander is such a prick ... but gently caress he sells the dark humour really well. Antony Starr is a loving beast.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am still surprised right wing chuds inhabit this forum trying to loving sea lion people.

"I am just asking questions"

Nah, shut the gently caress up you loving imbecile. You loving smooth brain rear end in a top hat. Go gently caress off to the actual Stormfront website and talk about how she's just getting stuff done.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I need like every single Homelander meme shown cause some were goddamn hilarious.

God Antony is a beast - “stop gently caress-ING lying to me!”

Jesus I jumped at that convo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

moist turtleneck posted:

lol george would get denied supe but I wonder what newman's power would be when he scuttles away

Turn into a little worm.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Bust Rodd posted:

I liked all the interview cuts in this show. E4 is a very delicate balancing act but I feel like they did a really good job of keeping the plates spinning.

The only thing I’m confused on is... like is Hue just a dogshit lay? I thought he and Starfire were really gelling and getting along and she just pumps the breaks after he, like, compromises their important recon mission by bringing her along and they end up hooking up?

I feel stupid because I am NOT missing any of the obvious Nazi imagery and ideology but a normal human woman’s response to a relationship is a total mystery to me, lol

I don't think he's a bad lay at all - esp from season 1 where he makes her eyes light up.

She just wanted a final romantic trist before cutting things off before Homelander kill the both of them.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I thought for sure Black Noir was gonna come wreck Butcher since they played up tracking him and the facial recognition. It just paid off once he hosed off outta there, haha.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

All Candy Matters

(bounty is the superior coconut chocolate bar - fight me NOW)

MT can we get a super gif of Homelander going "Stop gently caress ING lying to me" with his fist??

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Thank you MT! Wow... like, it's SO gently caress ING good.

Bell_ posted:

Same, but also this re: black licorice.

But then, most people I run into make me feel like I'm the only one on the planet who likes the taste of black licorice.

Ummm I take it you never been to like, I think Norway or is it Sweden? They loving LOVE licorice there. Licorice everything.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jpabgx/salty-licorice-is-beloved-by-swedes-and-reviled-by-everyone-else

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Staggered is better. You don't need to shove every single thing in your loving mouth like a pig. And then demand more content.

Bioshuffle posted:

Even with the staggered schedule look at all the better than thou sperglords harvesting spoilers from the show runners and posting it here.

Goons are incapable of enjoying something unless they suck all the life out of it.

You're human scum and should gently caress off.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

And some are just chumps with single use powers like Mesmer. He can read thoughts. He obviously can't do anything else since he's a schlub.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mameluke posted:

it's on butchers' paper

Oh my loving god it is... :lol:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

What time did Prime put out The Boys last Thursday? I am going camping tomorrow and I do not want to wait for this weeks episode!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Look at Starrs face acting. He can barely keep up the smiles and it's... just so loving brilliant.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

At one of the press conferences she floats up with lightning coming out her hands then flies away. It's her power.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Guys Superman did it!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tU0vG9UJ2I

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The episode previews weren't really spoilers TBQH.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It took a bit for it to cut too - just sustained where as the bullet bounces off on its one tick. Didn't someone here post you can stab thru kevlar?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

That trailer is on levels like Bridge to Terabithia. That movie is very brutal and gross.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hancock at first was like that then the Will Smith clause comes in and he has to be good.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The car drove off. We’ll find out next episode I guess if he died or not.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I thought he just liked the Chili Peppers first breakthru album.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Well that was an explosive ending...

Also the guy who "called it" like... everything -- must have seen some major leak or something. I think littering the thread with landmines like that isn't good for the thread. Stuff in the GoT thread was ruined cause some goon would ruin big twists then go, "you didnt see it?!!?"

Maybe I am wrong but geez.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Also Hughie keep your drat eyes on the road, wow!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

BurritoJustice posted:

I outlined my reason for the headpopping, but I got the stormfront eye thing from the trailer of Maeve punching her and a huge chunk of blood flying off her face. Homelander flying down was by looking at the scene of homelander falling with the orange leaves in the background, Butcher in the forest with the crowbar scene, and Ryan and Becca running together in the same forest.

Sorry if it felt like I spoiled anything for you man :(

No hard feelings. Just... you have a really keen eye. Almost... TOO KEEN.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

(final scene of Episode 1, the Phantom Menace)

Palpatine: we shall watch your career with great interest, young Skywalker

TV IV Goons: lol where are they gonna go from here, the Battle of Naboo was won

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I legit wanna buy some Fresca. It's been a while.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

BurritoJustice posted:

I wonder if stormfront shouting out apple cake in German while dying is a Hans Lander reference

Did anyone catch the full speech?

My wife thinks it's gibberish but she barely grasps low-german (she's Mennonite) let alone regular, haha.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It’s awesome in Curb cause you’re guessing how this will gently caress over Larry. :lol:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The little V zipper icon is such a drat good touch. This show better win all the awards.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am working my way through Banshee right now and I swear to god every single episode there is nudity. It's a bit nuts. Seems to be finding it's own footing now. The 1st episode of S1 I was like holy poo poo this action set piece is a bit much.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

He totally embraces the memes on social media - I follow on insta and when he posts it's great.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, Invincible is awesome - I cannot wait to watch todays! Last episode was loving nuts.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Is that guy still around? Who doubted it all?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Iced coffee has been around forever.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Anyone using "soy face" unironically is a piece of poo poo.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Bust Rodd posted:

No, it’s just a funny internet term and it’s kind of reactionary to instantly assume anything about people using it. It’s not a slur, don’t treat it like one.

"It's just gamer words"

No bust, it's used by right wing biggots to call men wimps, gay, f-word without outright saying so people like yourself can handwave it away as just jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Show me where left-leaning people are using soy (boy, face, etc) and it not standing for misogynistic bullshit.