Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Thought I was finally going to get one highest score week... then someone else's two defensive players combined for 50 pts. :downsgun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
News from Tier A: The king is dead!!! (Assuming that Mahomes doesn't put up like 50+ points)

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Anubis posted:

News from Tier A: The king is dead!!! (Assuming that Mahomes doesn't put up like 50+ points)

I would thank you for this, but my match is still a coinflip heading into MNF.

e: holy what I have drunkpost before but I dunno what happened there

Lock fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Nov 18, 2019

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
How the gently caress I'm even in this game is wild to me considering my two star players are on bye

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Barring another stat correction for Boywunda’s team, man it sure does feel good to pay off my buy-in before playoffs start.

I would like to contribute my success to CMC. Thank you, fast boy.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Guaranteed first-round bye. I’m a little stoked, fellow A-tiers.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.
Fantasy football is stupid and I'm stupid for loving it.

Weekly winners update coming soon, didn't want anyone to think I forgot about this league.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Tfw your defensive player doesn't get credit for the FF and FR because the NFL refs are gloriously terrible at their jobs. Really hoping I don't lose by <6 pts this week...

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Ooof, I got to play this dude twice this year? Hoping it’s a little more competitive this time

Would like a little help at RB, have WRs, a TE, maybe even a QB I could part with. Amari Kachimasen.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Whoever is Hot Chubb Time Machine in Tier B, please do me a favor after my team poo poo the bed against you this week:

Please beat Boywunda when you play him.

Why, no, I’m not salty at all about that .1 stat correction loss to him. Why do you ask?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Whoreson Welles posted:

Whoever is Hot Chubb Time Machine in Tier B, please do me a favor after my team poo poo the bed against you this week:

Why, no, I’m not salty at all about that .1 stat correction loss to him. Why do you ask?

That's me, and I very much appreciate you putting up a dud. Started 5-1 and almost missed the playoffs.

My team is still kind of a mess so I'm not expecting much going forward. Could use a healthy Connor and Engram.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Gobias Ind. posted:

That's me, and I very much appreciate you putting up a dud. Started 5-1 and almost missed the playoffs.

My team is still kind of a mess so I'm not expecting much going forward. Could use a healthy Connor and Engram.

My though process this week: “Man I have the highest points total in the league. All my players have great matchups. If I win this week I get a first round playoff bye. Easy peasy.”

Fantasy Gods: *Al Borland voice* “I don’t think so, Tim.”

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

Whoreson Welles posted:

You got your wish....

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Regulation matchups updated

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Just lol if you don't back into the last playoff spot with a disintegrating roster patched together by the likes of Derrius Guice and Deebo Samuel.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Huh seeding is based on record then points scored somehow never noticed this

But then again this year has been weird as hell and there are only four teams with winning records in Tier A so

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

The only team I lost to all year was the #1 monsterteam, and of course that was the team I had to play twice. Praying to avoid bedshitting next week for one last chance at revenge.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
Well, made it to the playoffs which protects me from dropping to the evil league for another year. I really would have preferred to play Kerryon on this week, though.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Darius Leonard fuuuuuck

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Welp, highest points total of the season doesn’t mean poo poo when your wheels fall off at the end and your first round opponent gets projected for 180 points.

This was a fun season though, goons! Definitely going to be back next year to face off against some fresh Tier B dweebs.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
Me: 16.3 points + Ertz
Him: Goedat + Brandon Graham

I should be feeling a lot more secure than I am, but after he got 3 guys to go 19+ points so far I just can't trust it.

Your WR game is strong, Beer. I'll give you that.

I also need to point out that I've made the tier A playoffs and appear to be a favorite to at least get to the 2nd round with only making 9 roster moves the whole season. That's half of the next lowest player.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 9, 2019

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
I'm just glad it's over.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Whoreson Welles posted:

Welp, highest points total of the season doesn’t mean poo poo when your wheels fall off at the end and your first round opponent gets projected for 180 points.

This was a fun season though, goons! Definitely going to be back next year to face off against some fresh Tier B dweebs.

Same. Been on a good streak putting up some good points and my opponent pops off for 170+ lol

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
So am I safe, or do I have to win next week too?

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

von Metternich posted:

So am I safe, or do I have to win next week too?

Bottom 3 get regulated so it’s a fight between us on who goes down.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

It's a good thing I won the first match of the loser bracket as my WRs all just died

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Brees, please. Please Brees, please.

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Lock posted:

Brees, please. Please Brees, please.

Same, but reverse.

Can’t believe Edelman did me like that.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

zeroordie posted:

Same, but reverse.

Can’t believe Edelman did me like that.

Yeh, Amari Cooper pulled that crap with me too. Even named my team after him, ungrateful jerk.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Tier A -

We have our losers folks:

Alfalfa
Brownhat
von Metternich 

are all heading down to Tier B. *Cough* I avoided regulation.

someone is in the finals but who really cares (jabro vs Lock)

Tier B -

Boywunda and SouthShoreSamurai are moving up with the last slot between Veritek83 and Bosa’s Hammer (not sure on forum name)

Still need to do the weekly winners. I'll try to get to them this week sometime.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Fuuuuuuuck offfff less than 1 point of getting high score of the week

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
:woop:

Eat my shorts Tier B!

See you all again in two years!

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

In the money y’all. Only one team ever beat me all year.

Third time’s a charm? Yah no, that team is uberstacked. But for the record, the only team I ever lost to this year was the predefined champion, and I went from tier B champ to tier A runner-up in one season. Aw yeah.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Nailbiter, and I’ll be flying for the next 13 hours or so. :derp::derp:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Lock posted:

Nailbiter, and I’ll be flying for the next 13 hours or so. :derp::derp:

Enjoy stress sleeping on an airplane

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Looks like we will have a close scoring game which will be in stat correction territory. I suggest waiting until Friday for payouts since ESPN usually reflects corrections on Thursday.

No matter how it turns out, awesome game, Lock!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Stay correction already started. I was up .9 at game end and am now 1.02 down.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

jabro posted:

Stay correction already started. I was up .9 at game end and am now 1.02 down.

That it was! Hate that it would come down to stat corrections. Just landed, still not sure I trust my eyes.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shits bed through season, narrowly missing the playoffs

Goes on a loving tear during playoffs that don't matter

Makes sense for my team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Congrats to the winners assuming no stat corrections. Everyone have a merry Christmas and I’ll tally up everything this weekend once scores are locked.