Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised

Wrr posted:

No, as far as weird old timey faces go his is fairly normal.

Several of the rest of those suggestions fit in well with theories around the effects of Neoliberalism recreating every facet of its subjects' existence in its own image tho

South Korea is probably Exhibit A for that one, hypercapitalist feudal nightmare and all, where plastic surgery has become routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/jkass99/status/1380670766342008833?s=20

Chaps, having a lovely time enjoying trench warfare

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nick Soapdish posted:

The sequel was so bad that the trilogy is at a standstill. OBVIOUSLY WWI is the good one.

Skulk Hogan
Sep 9, 2012

Nick Soapdish posted:

Just absolutely depraved poo poo on Twitter. All loving day.

Holy poo poo. I missed him calling Hemingway a dork.

Skulk Hogan fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Apr 10, 2021

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

"Hey so I'm COVID symptomatic and still waiting on my test result, do I still have to stay quarantined over the weekend?"

God dammit I wish we could vaccinate for stupidity. Obviously it would have to be administered only after people join up.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Wingnut Ninja posted:

"Hey so I'm COVID symptomatic and still waiting on my test result, do I still have to stay quarantined over the weekend?"

God dammit I wish we could vaccinate for stupidity. Obviously it would have to be administered only after people join up.

I'm a fan of homeboy here getting tested because he felt like poo poo, then going straight to the gym after his test.

It's no exaggeration to say that he personally put our largest city in lockdown.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Better get it out of EUA first!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

South Korea is probably Exhibit A for that one, hypercapitalist feudal nightmare and all, where plastic surgery has become routine.

I’m just going to drop supplements to that exhibit here.

I have spoiler-tagged them out of an abundance of caution. They are photographs of clean bones in display cases.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Nearly 40% of Marines have declined Covid-19 vaccine

Only?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

They got better vaccination rates with the anthrax vaccine.

loving give them all the shot and adsep anyone who refuses jesus loving christ.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

We just got told in Australia not to take the Moderna vaccine for under 50 year old people, some risk of blood clots. Then you look at the stats and realise the risk is around 10% of the risk women on birth control pills face every day.

Motherfucker I would still take the loving Moderna shot if you had to jack that poo poo straight into my taint. Hook me up already.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

I think that was AZ not Moderna.

E: yeah just checked - AZ has clotting issues. There are none with moderna. Australia cannot even get the moderna vaccine at the moment since they aren’t allowed to export.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Mr. Nice! posted:

They can't mandate an EUA-only vaccine. Once the vaccines get full FDA approval I'm sure they'll be mandated.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

ulmont posted:

They can't mandate an EUA-only vaccine. Once the vaccines get full FDA approval I'm sure they'll be mandated.

My dad keeps trying to bait people with the making an EUA vaccine mandatory thing. His morning coffee is usually at dawn with other veterans/chuds so there's probably some opportunity there but his actual friends and wife aren't even pretending to humor him with a debate.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Be the change you want see in the world

Mr. Nice! posted:

They got better vaccination rates with the anthrax vaccine.

After what happened with the Anthrax vaccine and the lives it destroyed, this seems like a strange position to adopt

Edit: doh, that was a fraud?

Grip it and rip it fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Apr 10, 2021

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

Grip it and rip it posted:

After what happened with the Anthrax vaccine and the lives it destroyed, this seems like a strange position to adopt

Well, yeah, experimental vaccines pose a risk. I wish I could have opted out, but thankfully didn't get a bad batch. I was meaning more that the anthrax vaccine was presented as a "get the shot or go to mast" situation more so than I was talking about the outcomes.

The covid vaccines are also safer than the anthrax shots. I wasn't even contemplating that when making the comparison. I just was talking vaccination rates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I got my second moderna shot thursday afternoon and slept until 4pm friday, still had a 102° fever when I finally made it out of bed at 6:30 to find a thermometer, and had completely deranged fever dreams about an army of ninjas fighting George Ryan and Rod Blagojevich to stop the sale of america's toll roads to the saudi wealth fund.

A++ vaccine, would take again for recreational purposes