Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009
ah poo poo, I read the whole thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Maintenance is extremely important sure but even the best maintenance can’t overcome the extreme hours of flight time an older airframe might have been through. They wear out

I am resisting the urge to turn this discussion into a ship of Theseus ponder and should be praised for my restraint.

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009
yeah man, that was straight-up beautiful. thanks.

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009
can someone smarter than me say something about how the retired admiral is clearly identified by name as committing crimes, which also involved persons at "Company A"

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009
We're way too chill about judges getting petty with people and making snap decisions, "Straight to jail" and letting dude rot there for two days is despicable.

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009

Handsome Ralph posted:

Not disagreeing with you per say, but based on the judges wording, I think he could have bonded himself out that same evening without issue. Had he not shown up, then he'd be in jail on a bench warrant without bond.

If I put you in a headlock and insist that you have the ability to get out without issue, you'd be cool with that?

gently caress the cops, my man. my 1 evening in jail sucked plenty, even though my family was indeed able to bail me out. Good thing I didn't have a sick wife to worry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradePyro
Oct 6, 2009

UwUnabomber posted:

I really thought I was the only one who types like this.

does your left hand rest on asdf or wasd