Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

A White Guy posted:

My C2 knocks at my door and says "Hey, remember that corpsmember I was gonna have you drive 8 hours to go pick up from an emergency? Well, you won't have to do that. He punched a firefighter so CHP picked him up instead."

Thinkin' outside the box. Noice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's a whole lot of intelligence given away like it was nothing for a quick twitter dig.

Holy moly.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Just do what I did when threatened with the old butthole temp check: tell them that you don't consent and will fight to your dying breath.

All of a sudden a lot more options become available.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
American doctors still want to put a knuckle up yer bum for a prostate check when the rest of the civilized world has relied on a blood test for more than a decade so...

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It was always funny heading out of camp Casey all the pawn shops outside the gates packed full of IOTVs and plates and all kinds of random, seemingly important army gear.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I got that poo poo a lot when I was in. Install this app, install that app for comms or whatever.

I just said it didn't work for me and always got left alone after that.

Dickheads didnt give me a work phone so they don't get to dictate how o use it

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That dude is full of poo poo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You know, the closest scenario I've heard to that load of baloney was from my voc rehab counselor guy. He had a dude come in, and turned out he used to be delta. He already had an advanced degree, wanted to do something that just required a few certifications that he wanted voc rehab to pay for, and they hooked him up.

But apparently for the last few years of his time in, his day job was to teach at some military college. Then they'd call him up and off he'd go do whatever they do for a month or so, and then go back to his army day job at the college. Otherwise he'd work out, they'd have occasional bang bang training, but that was his gig.

That's a second hand story though, but that's the closest scenario I've ever heard of to the whole "COLONEL TRUMAN PULLED ME BACK IN FOR ONE LAST MISSION 7" bullshit.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
There's that circumcised mouth again.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Icon Of Sin posted:

The army used the pics of the guy’s hand, who used a .50cal round as a hammer and it went off in his hand in a safety bulletin. Of course they’ll use that video too, that’s less immediately bloody than the finger-stumps that poor bastard had left.

Was that the loving idiot who used the primer end of a .50 cal as you would a mallet?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
probably.

Skilcraft, quality blind made products

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You imagine falling off that bitch with all your plates in and everything? gently caress that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Cyrano4747 posted:

If you think Clancy is bad go read some John Ringo.

He makes Clancy look like the love child of William Shakespeare and Karl Marx.

Woah.

I just made the sign of the cross

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did he get off the throttle and compression lock the right track?

How slippery is that road? Or how lovely are those tracks?

Stravag posted:

Holy poo poo did the dude riding on top get launched?

Naah, he's still in there. He doesn't look like he's had a good time though.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Why do you hate yourself so?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Oh holy gently caress there's a few videos what a wild ride that is

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
If it's a setup then good on him because my wife and I laughed our asses off

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

priznat posted:

The local cops here were notorious for hitting the mag release on their berettas and dropping the mag when drawing on someone. I’ve heard a couple stories of it from unrelated people.

They moved to SIGs so I don’t know if the issue resolved itself or what.

h... how?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Apparently real estate agents down in Boca are getting driven around the twist by old New Yorkers wanting to escape south, so some old farts are worried.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
My county just said no more access to parks and beaches and there is probably gonna be a riot over it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
My dudes, this is 2ID. If you aren't loving over Joe and shielding senior ranks then you aren't doing it right.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That fucker must've been a single cry of MUTINY away from getting strung up

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Side note: Dredd in 4K is amazing

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
... goatman?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Don't let Elon hear about that

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
i think it was up to Vice City that the cops would chase you for running a red light and speeding

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Mafia 2 at launch was red hot garbage. There was DLC that came out that completely changed the nature of the game, and apparently it became quite good but it was so annoying at launch I never bothered playing it again.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Flag shirt man looks like he's there for some good ol' fashioned penis compensation, but KSG kid looks like he's barely keeping the voices at bay and he worries me more than the rest of them combined.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

stevobob posted:

Th dude sitting down obviously took a bite of his freedom sandwich then shamefully pulled up his stupid bandanna because he knew he was gonna be documented. Are they part of the second amendment dicks that stand around capitol buildings trying to intimidate politicians? Are they trying intimidate the sandwich artist to give them double meat for free or the guy with the AT4 will kill everyone including himself? Are they actually fuckin cosplayers, with the fake weapons? I am so confused by this. Gun furries.

I reckon you've got a the most common stories there all represented. Flag shirt gotta prove he's a big man. Sandwich fellow with the Fresh hat looks like he was talked into it by someone who thought it was gonna be cool and fun and now realizes that these people are loving nuts. Fake fiddy is doing it for the chud 'gram. Old dude looks like he really wants his family to own people as property again, and the guy with the rifle slung across his back doesn't fully approve but he's just glad to be out doing things again after the divorce.

And KSG kid is shopping for potential sex slaves that can be acquired when he starts his murder rampage.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

What uhhh are leave travel policies like for the navy like right now because some boot got picked up in Norfolk for seven attempted murder charges stemming from a gang shootout in Myrtle Beach this weekend

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article242831056.html

They actually hit people? poo poo, he did better than that ranger platoon did in that street shootout ages ago.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Defenestrategy posted:

ALL lives matter :smugbert:

Hhahahahaha holy poo poo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
My problem with all that debacle, was everyone making GBS threads on him and then proceeding to not entertain me when they chased off my source of entertainment.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
UCMJ.

And commanders fearing UCMJ if they get caught covering poo poo up.

When that fear of consequences goes away, well, Trump's last few pardons speak for themselves.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Where the gently caress did this pissing on jelly fish stings come from? I saw it once when I was a kid growing up near the reef, and it american tourists just pissing on some dude's leg that got tickled by a box jelly fish tentacle. I was like, naah bro, and went and got the bottle of vinegar stashed behind every palm tree stump along the beach, and poured it on it.

It loving weirded me right out, like, really freaked young me out for weeks all these people pissing on this dude's leg like it was literally medicine.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The only other time I'd ever heard of it was watching a rerun of Friends many, many years later.

I live near the beach now and there's no vinegar anywhere on the beach except at the lifeguard huts.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, it probably helped you like a placebo effect. Which is not to poo poo on the placebo effect in this instance. I've been stung twice by irukandji and I'd have taken placebo relief if I could have. Piss won't help a sting at all.

Jellyfish venom is caustic, vinegar is super acidic. Unless you're pissing at a pH of 2 or 3, in which case you've probably got bigger problems besides jellyfish.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You know what, I was just thinking about this, and if you're stung by a man o war, taking a whiz on it might help.

It's not a jellyfish though, but it sure as hell looks like it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Platystemon posted:

Did you get the feeling of impending doom?

Got it quick surges the first time, none at all the second.

However the feeling like getting hit with a combination cattle prod / red hot poker at frequent and long intervals kind of prioritizes things.

Funnily enough, the doom feeling got me out of the water the first time, but without the doom getting me out I almost wasn't able to get out of the water the second.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think it was the very first hellcat sold got totalled in Colorado first day.

Said slippery conditions but there was 400 feet of skid marks, so....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I've been getting offers for 0% for 72 months popping up all the time lately.