Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

bulletsponge13 posted:

Welp, I know what I'm pulling off the shelf. I haven't read that since HS.

Five or six years back we hung out for a while after a reading and got some pizza. The dude is as quiet, thoughtful, and extremely down to earth as you might imagine from his writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
No probably about that one!

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Tag urself, I'm a page 11 entry in the SRB for missing a movement over a D&D campaign

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Warrant officers best officers (all the ones I knew were cool as gently caress and hyper-competent). Regular officers though were extremely hit or miss. The few good ones were incredible, but the bad ones were just awful.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
I thought I'd catch a little shut-eye during land nav in SOI and inadvertently rested against a tree that had a nest of those fuckers under the roots and got stung from my rear end to my neck probably two dozen times. I'm generally all about conservation and eco stuff, but when it comes to fire ants and related bugs, I'm from Buenos Aries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Just people in general, really. We followed the megafauna here to slaughter and eat them all. As a species we're the most invasive motherfuckers there are, white or otherwise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peopling_of_the_Americas posted:

The traditional theory is that Ancient Beringians moved when sea levels were significantly lowered due to the Quaternary glaciation, following herds of now-extinct Pleistocene megafauna along ice-free corridors that stretched between the Laurentide and Cordilleran ice sheets.