Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reclaimer posted:

:hellyeah:

The stars have aligned and I finally have enough energy.

[Request Knowledge] - Who is/was Aisaiya's master?

Yasha-Mar. You do not know any further context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You tell Aisaiya you need some privacy to discuss something. You lock her in the room and go outside to talk, unconcerned with her trying to escape - that doesn't seem to be her plan anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------
Ellen: Malu was the last person with whom I talked.
Ellen: She told me not to make the same mistake as others, and remember who I am. Which is why I kept my name.
Ellen: There was another cocoon with me, that had awakened before. First I assumed it was the same person who got drained and turned into a skeleton.
Ellen: But I don't think that skeleton belongs to Malu. Maybe we didn't explore that area thoroughly.

Yasha-Mar: The room with the mutated bat.
Yasha-Mar: If the "containment zone" is artificial, which it looks like, and every room is made for two people, then maybe there were two others in that room.

quote:

That makes sense.

Ellen: I didn't see anything inside of it. Granted, it was dark, but...
Yasha-Mar: I didn't see either.
Ellen: So two people wake up and encounter that bat, one... dies? Gets eaten?
Ellen: Someone, somehow, escapes.

You look down.

We were no match for that creature at the time. Even Yasha-Mar thought it'd be risky to deal with it. Even with a weapon and knowing how to use the Fire Eon, that monster had absorbed way more Kali than we could handle.

"It could have been anyone from the three Units, but even the most powerful Kalistas among us could not deal with it."

In all likelihood, the only person who could have survived that would be Zajag Omm.

You are filled with rage.

Ellen: I'm almost positive one of the people in that room must have been Zajag Omm.
Ellen: He was a Barbarian from the Southern Tribes. He was a Berserker in my Unit.
Ellen: He survived so many wars... I don't recall how old he was when he awakened. 50? 60?

You feel an intense feeling at the thought of his death. It's similar to how you instinctively felt things for Malu.

You respected him.

Ellen: Before being a Kalista, he was a warrior. He fought and survived countless battles. This is why when I asked for a mentor, they chose him.
Ellen: An experienced person, calm and collected. Someone who could have survived an encounter against that monster, even if depowered.
Ellen: It... what a senseless death. Pointless, so pointless.

Yuga holds you in the forearm, as if scared to hold your hand. The other two are quiet, just hearing you out.

Ellen: That's such a meaningless death. He must have been severely wounded by the time he encountered the Crystal. I... I just can't believe that such a powerful warrior died in such a pointless way. He must have endured the fear and marched forward, only to touch the drat thing.

quote:

Like you almost did. Don't be too harsh on yourself.
You know what Gabriela is thinking. "Told you they were a man's bones".

Yuga-Clarice: I'm sorry but... if our units stood together then... could the person who died to the bat, if any, been the Senser?

You think of the Senser, and of Sidgar. You can't help but wonder, where did Yasha-Mar come from?

Ellen: Regardless, there is a good chance Malu is still alive in her actual body, out there somewhere.
------------------------------------------------------------
Coming back to the room, you see Aisaiya sitting, looking pleased with herself as usual. She changes her expression once she sees your face to one of mild concern.

Ellen: What about you, Aisaiya?
Ellen: You've been awfully blasé. Do you not have questions of your own to ask of us?
Aisaiya: Why, actually, I do.
Aisaiya: There's only one question that's been on my mind this whole time.

Aisaiya: J̷̜̀u̵̼͝s̸̏ͅt̸̥̓ ̶̟̾w̷̌͜h̶͈̀ọ̵̀ ̷̬͌i̶̇͜ś̵͇ ̷̲̇S̷̡̕i̴͇̓d̵̜̊g̶̔ͅa̷̜͗ŗ̵̍?̴͈̃

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 15:27 on May 22, 2020

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Day 4 - Ellen / Unknown

-͔͗̂̀̓-̣͎̣͚̄̃-̮̂̌-̱̙̟ͫ͊̉͗-̟̦̘̪͓̰̮͐̋ͤ͛̋ͤ-̹̭̔ͤ̆̎̉-̞̂̐͋̓̚-̙̝̘̽ͩ-͇̗̩͈̼̜̿-͇̯̣͆̽-̫̻̹̌̎-͌ͮ-͉͖̏̔ͦͣͩ͊-̩̦͔͇̰̞̻̂ͬ̾̐̓-̠͓͍̥̓̈́̿̅͐̿͋-̥͚̻̘̺-͖̠̉́͐ͤ-̊ͩ̈́̄-͈̤͓̹͖͎̺̆͗̚-̘̩͓ͧ̅̽-̪̲͙͖͇-̎̅ͤͬ̐-̳͖-̜̲͎̲͇ͫ͋̎ͣ-͖͇̬͇̗̘̅̈̐ͯ̂ͅ-̯͖͕ͯ̽̚-̪̞̜̝̥͕-͔͇̲̆ͫ̓̚-̲̼̬͎ͫ͂-̱̣ͬ̆̓̃ͥ̆-͔̤̩̜̜̑̉̄-̈̈-͖͖͙̘̹̤͇-̯͎͇̪͔͈̼ͯ̾ͯͤ͛̒͐-̭̥̣̺̖̤̓̌̆̊̊ͧ̽ͅ-̣̲͒̈͗̉ͣ-̘ͬ͌ͧ̓-̤͔̍͂-̟͗̅-͉̳͎̤̈̄̄-̲̙̪̣̘̳-̟̗͈̦-̤̓-̤͓̠̯͚̉ͥͥ̊͗͑̚-̌̿̈͌-̗̪̻̖̘̬̈͒́-ͫ-̇-̻̭͇͇̀͒̋̄ͦ-̼̹̺ͪͮ̐̈̓̏ͤ-̤̮̮̤̪̊ͯ͐-̦͍̤̬̳̇-͈̱̿͒͐̐-͕͒-̈́̃ͦ́͌-̪̱͖̪͆͑͂̂̂-͉͔͔̄̽ͭͥ-̲̟͇͎̪͕ͅ-ͪͥ̓ͦ̊-͚̗̒̐͒͌͒-͍̬̙̬ͭ̾̅͌̒̃͌-̫̲͈-ͣ͒̉ͤ̓̇͑-̻̩̭̙̠͎͕̏ͤ́ͬ̒̄̋-͍̞͚͈̦̔̐͋ͧ̐͗̚-̹̪̥̜̭̗̒̿͛̀̋̾-̪͉̓ͦ̇̋-̠͍͎̫̝̼͛́̽ͭ͗ͤ̑-̪͕̝̩ͣ͊͌̔ͤͬ͑-̤̼͚̳̲̦ͭ̚-̃͗̔̊̾̿ͮ-̭͎-̻̞̫-̗͖̹͇ͧ̇͌-̻͙͍̘̠͆̉̈ͮ̉ͪ-̮-̥̤̮̮̟̓͑̈ͅ-̭̯͙̤̬̯-̉ͥ-̦̳̖̲̦̭̒̎ͯͩͪͪ̃-̝͂͂̆̌-̖̤͇̟̗̻͔ͯͣ̍̒-̯̪̘ͤ̋͒̋-̹̗̯̦ͫ

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 23, 2020

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Elentor posted:

Yasha-Mar. You do not know any further context.

I'll bite.
As Yasha Mar, Request Knowledge: Context, please! What do we know about aisayah and this tidbit?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheParadigm posted:

I'll bite.
As Yasha Mar, Request Knowledge: Context, please! What do we know about aisayah and this tidbit?

You got called by Serena with a distress beacon. You did not know the context, or why. You took a second powerful mage from the school with you (one that you as Yasha-Mar do not remember anymore).

There is a blank in your memory, you do not have any glimpses between this and having met Nasha-Meriane. You knew that you had trained for a few months an Aeonist stranded in the desert, but you hadn't put two and two together that she was Aisaiya until recently. This is all you know.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Day 4 - Ellen / Night

Ellen: Well that was productive.
Yuga-Clarice: Wow I kinda lost track of time.
Aisaiya: Same, but I'm happy we were able to reach an understanding.
Aisaiya: I do feel like we're missing something, though.

------------------------------------------
Something?

"Oh yeah, the reason she came here."

Must be.

Ellen: You want to leave Malu with us.
Aisaiya: Yes, but not just anyone. It has to be specifically you. You're the only person that has some chance of containing her. She likes you. Or so she believes.
Ellen: And how would you do that?
Aisaiya: You'll have to open your Kali to me, like you do when exchanging mementos.

quote:

Don't do it. We'll lose an informant.

quote:

The voices in your head are weird. They speak strange languages. But I can talk to them. Instead of having these souls inside you, guiding your hand without your input.

quote:

I can show them the things Aisaiya sees.

"But you're not Malu, are you? How many parts of you are out there even?"

quote:

As many as you have. You're not the whole of you either, silly.

Aisaiya: When you do it, you'll have to open it for slightly longer than when exchanging mementos. I will transfer her self to you like one would do to an Eon, and you will be the receptacle. Don't open too much or you'll be exposed to her taking over you - you'll also leave yourself vulnerable to me, and vice-versa. I've already had a power struggle with her, I don't want another.

She holds your hand.

Aisaiya: You do it, and you'll never have to deal with me again. You and your friend will be free to explore whatever you want, and I'll tell you how to get fuel for your barge, if you ever decide to make one. Synchronize your Kali with mine, and try to regulate it following my lead.

quote:

Ellen, don't.

A) Open your Kali to Aisaiya the way she describes.
B) Open just a tiny bit of it - say that your Eon expulsion disrupted your control.
C) Decline it.
D) Open more of it than Aisaiya wants.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 24, 2020

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

X - loving kill her.

Elentor posted:

Aisaiya: You're making a very, very big mistake.
Ellen: Maybe.
Ellen: But you won't be talking me out of it.

Reclaimer fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 23, 2020

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
O______o

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

B

64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
C

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Reclaimer posted:

X - loving kill her.

Gabriela do what you wanted to do from the beginning.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

B

I believe Aisaiya’s story. I think the fear crystals were sabotaged by an enemy. Maybe Sidgar. Also did we just lose time? Is Sidgar here? I wouldn’t expect him to be able to interfere when his name was discussed unless we were inside of his range. Ellen has seemed suspicious of something hiding in Tabletop for a while.

Is Aisaiya trying to carry as many souls out of here as she can like a human lifeboat? It makes sense if she’s convinced this whole area is surrounded and doomed otherwise. It’s harder to blame Aisaiya for soul merging when it seems like every Kalista is packed full of souls or soul fragments. Maybe they’re all lifeboats.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

C the Malu network is the one thing keeping her honest and I'm okay with her knowing we know that.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Reclaimer posted:

X - loving kill her.
This is one of those wrongvotes where, if it wins, I'm gonna be loving it.

D. Malu's fear crystal couldn't control us, and it was hopped up on who knows how many Eons.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

As TheParadigm, Address Malu Directly as follows:

"What's your end game? You're on a stage right now - we hear a lot of the what we should or not do. I think this is your only shot to come clean about why before some terrible mistake happens."

(edit: clarification: this is a non-vote aside. As we've clarified that malu can hear us and we can hear here, I want to see what her justifications is when addressed directly, as I think it could be very very pertinent to the actual vote)

TheParadigm fucked around with this message at 22:44 on May 23, 2020

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Toughy posted:

Gabriela do what you wanted to do from the beginning.

You can give a trickster a chance, but don't open your mind and soul to them. She made it clear these walls won't hold her as soon as you decline.

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

:ohdear:

PMush Perfect posted:

This is one of those wrongvotes where, if it wins, I'm gonna be loving it.

D. Malu's fear crystal couldn't control us, and it was hopped up on who knows how many Eons.

Yeah voting for D) Open more of it than Aisaiya wants. is what I will say too*. Because I keep going back to when we, as Ellen, dreamt visions of Malu's past. When our unwilling rescue targets discussed:

Elentor posted:

Za Iza: What is wrong Turina?
Turina: There's someone else here.
Za Iza: Whacha mean? Are you checking on her mind? You know better.
Turina: No, I mean, an unawakened soul. What is this person?

As Thread: Awaken.

:ohdear:??̶̮͚?͕̥͇̩̩͡ͅ

*I'm pretty low on Energy since my Deepsense Toto and at zero Despero and Limit, so I can at least rest secure in the knowledge that my vote, however right or wrong it may be, is unlikely to be the deciding factor!

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Just so other people can enjoy it: Is this aisayah's boss battle music, ellens, or malu's?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Elentor posted:

Day 4 - Ellen / Night

Ellen: Well that was productive.
Yuga-Clarice: Wow I kinda lost track of time.
Aisaiya: Same, but I'm happy we were able to reach an understanding.
Aisaiya: I do feel like we're missing something, though.

Something?

"Oh yeah, the reason she came here."

Must be.

Something clearly happened here, and we ended up on better terms--but we have no idea what that was. I'm sure the answer is embedded in that song somehow, but damned if I could crack it.

Hmm.

Y) Talk it over in private with your team, and then sleep on it.

It's a pretty big decision. Also, Yasha-Mar not saying anything here worries me.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Something clearly happened here, and we ended up on better terms--but we have no idea what that was. I'm sure the answer is embedded in that song somehow, but damned if I could crack it.

Elentor posted:

Ellen: What about you, Aisaiya?
Ellen: You've been awfully blasé. Do you not have questions of your own to ask of us?
Aisaiya: Why, actually, I do.
Aisaiya: There's only one question that's been on my mind this whole time.

Aisaiya: J̷̜̀u̵̼͝s̸̏ͅt̸̥̓ ̶̟̾w̷̌͜h̶͈̀ọ̵̀ ̷̬͌i̶̇͜ś̵͇ ̷̲̇S̷̡̕i̴͇̓d̵̜̊g̶̔ͅa̷̜͗ŗ̵̍?̴͈̃

Proceed.

The group blacked out as soon as Sidgar was mentioned. Sidgar is in Tabletop.

Sidgar is the real threat. The Aisaiya is a potential ally.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Lamelie posted:

There's something beautiful at the top, a flower, terrifying, blooming. We fly towards the red flower. It will grab us, won't it? It's not a flower, it's a carnivorous plant.

"Or maybe we are moths, flying to the bonfire. But of course. Only I can see it."

I don't know. I just...don't completely trust Aisaiya. I think she's telling a lot of the truth, but probably lying about some stuff through omission. Most likely she's making her case by only telling us the necessary parts and the most palatable parts. I sympathize with what she says her goals are, and I honestly wouldn't mind helping her if it was no risk to us, but I have a lot of trepidation about about following someone else's instructions and opening up our souls to them.
[Goodwill: Last Resort] C

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Catalina posted:

I have a lot of trepidation about about following someone else's instructions and opening up our souls to them.

I'd agree. I was sort of hoping someone else would step up and do this -

Elentor posted:

quote:(malu) As many as you have. You're not the whole of you either, silly.

I think this may be the source of why Malu is making headway against Aisayah's soul power: She's borrowing Ellen's ability to do the same.

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

It's a pretty big decision. Also, Yasha-Mar not saying anything here worries me.

I'll bite. As Yasha-Mar, THINK about our reactions to all these goings-on , new information, and the implications..

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

B

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Catalina posted:

Whoo! Now I don't have to feel guilty about potentially wrongvoting! :toot:

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

c

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
D

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple

Reclaimer posted:

X - loving kill her.

Why stop being bloodthirsty now?

Funktor
May 17, 2009

Burnin' down the disco floor...
Fear the wrath of the mighty FUNKTOR!
Y

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
None of the commands have been acknowledged (more on this later).
Goodwill: Last Resort cannot be acknowledged.

Voting is closed for this session.

quote:

Rolling Choice for Event 239: The choice

Reclaimer Crits Option E for 5.51 Vote.
Arcanuse's Desperado hits Option B for 29.51 Vote.
64bitrobot hits Option C for 13.08 Vote.
Toughy Crits Option E for 30.89 Vote.
malbogio hits Option B for 18.70 Vote.
Xarbala hits Option C for 5.29 Vote.
PMush Perfect hits Option D for 12.48 Vote.
Chaosfeather's Desperado hits Option E for 20.71 Vote.
Grace Baiting hits Option D for 3.23 Vote.
Otherkinsey Scale hits Option F for 6.73 Vote.
Catalina's Desperado hits Option C for 14.47 Vote.
hollylolly Crits Option B for 30.82 Vote.
TheParadigm hits Option C for 6.11 Vote.
Dog Kisser's Desperado hits Option D for 20.69 Vote.
Gravity Cant Apple hits Option E for 8.25 Vote.

Result: Option B wins. (34.9%)

TheParadigm has leveled up to Level 18! Real Life Obligations goes up by 1.
Gravity Cant Apple has leveled up to Level 19! Real Life Obligations goes up by 1.
Catalina has leveled up to Level 18! Critical Strike goes up by 1.

quote:

Funktor has leveled up to Level 23! Real Life Obligations goes up by 1.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There is a light.

quote:

Ellen. No. Your friends are entranced. They cannot stop you.

Yuga is quiet. Gabriela lowers her spear. Yasha is stoic.

The light glows. You can feel her touch. It's a comfortable warmth.

quote:

Ellen, no!! No!

You control as much as you can, closing it in. But there's a thin link that you cannot cut. Like a numb limb that you can no longer move.

You feel someone's essence coming.

And then -
You feel like travelling. Floating in the violet hue. Like an electric waterfall atop the petal of a great flower. Towards the light.

The space around you is vast. You are tiny. If this is the realm between you and Aisaiya, then you are insignificant in it. Trying to make the link small had no bearing.

And then you lose sight of Ellen.
You scream. You are no one.
You feel someone's essence coming - this time, instead of a gentle warming invite, it's like a waterfall pouring on your own self. Relentless, brutal, uncaring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
As you open your eyes, the first rays of light reveal Aisaiya, smiling wickedly.

Malu: What the gently caress did you do?!

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 24, 2020

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Elentor posted:

Goodwill: Last Resort cannot be acknowledged.

:ohdear:

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

As Malu, [Punch] her loving teeth out.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ellen. Ellen. Ellen. There is no Ellen.

Malu: How the gently caress -
Malu: How dare you? Just how - how dare you poison, taint, defile us in this sick way?

You look around. You look at your body. Ellen's body.

Malu: This is sick. You are sick. I...I can't. This is her body. This is her sanctuary. I have no right to be in it. I have no rig-

Aisaiya slaps you in the face. You spill blood.

Aisaiya: I don't give a gently caress.
Aisaiya: Actually, I do. I was wondering what your reaction would be, you sick degenerate psychopath. Seeing you finally get a taste of your own poison is heaven.

You look at her vindictively. You try to punch her, but she holds your hand with ease, and punches you back. You spill more blood.

Aisaiya: Oh, oh yes. Ellen is much more interesting. This rage. It's so much better than your overemotional melancholy. And this raw, untapped strength. Just this raw power.

Malu: You will die. You will die. I will not show you the kindness I showed others in my life. Even when I had to bear her memories it was out of necessity. You are... you are defiling my feelings for her.

Aisaiya: Oh shut up. Your love story bores me. This is how things are gonna go instead -
Aisaiya: I have no reason to believe you psychos would not kill or arrest me the moment I finished my end of the bargain. I will go north, and hug the west wall as I do so. I will leave Ellen's soul in a vessel, buried, somewhere after Julier's domain. Your Sensers should be able to feel her. Then you can get your friend back - and figure out by yourselves how to get her back to her body. Which I assume it will require you stopping being a loving leech and get a body of your own.
Aisaiya: And as promised, you will never see me again. Oh, as for my other promise, in the Containment Zone, down the cave, there is a Merian flower oozing its nectar. I planted it myself. You can use that to fuel a barge. I leave it to you and yours.

Malu: You will die, Nasha. You will die screaming. I will never, ever, ever forgive you for twisting my love in such a cruel way. This is Ellen's body. This body belongs to her. How - how dare you, just how dare you-

Aisaiya: You are powerless, Sound Mage. You deceived me once, I deceive you now. An eye for an eye. And no, you won't be seeing me again.
Malu: Trust me, I will. You have no idea what I'm capable of.

The girls around you are sleeping.

Aisaiya: I won't. Your empty threats don't scare me in the slightest.

Aisaiya takes her leave, slowly, looking at you in the eyes, and smiling.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Aisaiya is gone, you look around at your "colleagues".

Idiots. Amateurs.

quote:

Oh, and you. I hope you are all proud of yourselves. You wanted my attention? Well now you have it wholesale.

Yuga-Clarice opens her eyes and whispers, softly.
Yuga-Clarice: You... are Malu, right?
Malu: Wait, were you pretending to be asleep this whole time? Why didn't you do anything?
Yuga-Clarice: I, uhm. Nice to meet you.
Yuga-Clarice: I was following protocol.
Malu: What protocol?

She seems calm. This is the anxiolytic effect of your aura. Even though she is heavily sedated, she seems very self-aware of her surroundings. Yuga finds a proper sitting position.

Yuga-Clarice: Protocol Charm.
Yuga-Clarice: Aisaiya is not powerful enough to charm me. Should we encounter anyone with charming abilities, my priority should be to use my Kali to cover myself and disrupt the charmer's flow. Should Aisaiya enchant us, I should then covertly undermine her.

Malu: Was that something between you and Ellen?
Yuga-Clarice: It was an idea I proposed to her when we were discussing combat protocols.
Yuga-Clarice: This... is wild. Is this a dream? Are you real? Are you the Aisaiya I met too?
Malu: Yuga, I need you to focus.
Malu: What did you do?

Yuga-Clarice: I healed her, of course.
Malu: ...why?
Yuga-Clarice: I accelerated her bone regeneration while she was talking. Once things got heated, I accelerated her metabolism further. I didn't want to do anything to her arms so she wouldn't notice anything while, uhm, punching you.
Yuga-Clarice: Even now, as she leaves, I'm still aging her. Her legs and torso should be experiencing a severe loss in bone density.

quote:

At least someone came to work.

Malu: Good... that was very good. I have plans of my own too. Aisaiya thinks she is one step ahead, but she isn't.
Malu: Let's wake up your friends. We... have much work to do.
Yuga-Clarice: Do you... mean what you said before? About Aisaiya?
You look at her, calmly.

Malu: My words are never empty, Yuga.
Malu: Never.

Proceed.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 15:27 on May 25, 2020

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:aaaaa:

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

OK Malu, now that we have your attention, maybe you can fill us in on what's actually going on, and then we can figure out how we can work together?

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Lead out in cuffs posted:

OK Malu, now that we have your attention, maybe you can fill us in on what's actually going on, and then we can figure out how we can work together?

Why would she trust us now?

Edit:
Yeah, she just watched us conspire to walk the love of her life into a really obvious trap.

Reclaimer fucked around with this message at 21:46 on May 24, 2020

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

She can hear us communicating with each other. We can't make plans without her knowing about them. Even if there are a few of us who get wild hares every so often, as a whole, she'll know without reservation what we're plotting as a group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Welp. Hi Malu.