Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"Just give me a second, here, folks." *furiously googling the differences between animals, plants and rocks*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

*pointing to aquarium display*

This is a Nemo and it likes to hang out with sea enemies. The Nemo is why we have the saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". We don't know why it hangs out with enemies, but I like to think he's trying his best to make sea enemies into sea friends

Anyways, let's see what else lives on Karl's Reef.

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Karl's Reefs arent a single Karl, but millions of Karls living together in some sort of superorganism. Its also a bar in Tallahassee where I met my first wife, but that story is for when the kids are petting the Stingy Boys and it's just us parents on the tour

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
himalayan macaque
himaeatin macaque
himaclimbin macaque

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

canyoneer posted:

himalayan macaque
himaeatin macaque
himaclimbin macaque

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lost my old email

washed out of modern major-military school and i thank my lucky stars every day that my dad holds title to like 8% of botswana

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

nut

canyoneer posted:

himalayan macaque
himaeatin macaque
himaclimbin macaque

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

And here we have our jumpy boxer guys that carry around smaller jumping boxers inside a pouch.

a child asks "you mean kangaroos?"

No, no the Kangaroos are next! The Kangaroo has a long neck for eating high green tree growth.

sig by owlhawk911

shinmai

CHK Instruction
"ah! we're in luck the coconuts rarely come out when it's light out, look at it's beady coconut eyes" *gesticulates wildly at the bird*

*the kiwi looks back motherfuckerly*

canyoneer

pixaal posted:

And here we have our jumpy boxer guys that carry around smaller jumping boxers inside a pouch.

a child asks "you mean kangaroos?"

No, no the Kangaroos are next! The Kangaroo has a long neck for eating high green tree growth.

It's a ma-. mar. mar....
marsupial pacquiao

google THIS

A weema-weh, a weema-weh, a weema-weh, a weema-weh...look everyone, it's a whole family of weema-wehs!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

A weema-weh, a weema-weh, a weema-weh, a weema-weh...look everyone, it's a whole family of weema-wehs!

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

And there is an Eastern Snub-nosed Elephant. Note how its trunk is reduced to a hard point. He is stamping his feet and flaring his nostrils as a sign of respect and solidarity. Oh look, he's rushing to greet us! Let's hope he's better at stopping than the last one I encountered was, heh heh.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"And that over there is a meth head!" said the otherwise flustered and confused safari guide, pointing at what appeared to be an alligator. Except this time the guide was right, for this was a Florida alligator, and it had acquired a methamphetamine habit as it grew up and matured in the sewers. It had no real purpose or motivation in life. It had no home. It had no spouse. But even more tragic and ridiculous, it had no teeth.

Twenty Four

*Points at some zebras* So here's some stupid horses wearing urban camo out on the savannah, don't ask me I don't get it either.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Some awkwardness as the guide pronounces "giraffe" with a hard "g."

pixaal

"This is a group of jerks that spit water at you from this head butt" he says gesturing to a group or whales

sig by owlhawk911

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Trying not to be a creep, but also trying to steal this five year old's Illustrated Guide to Monkeys.

Goons Are Gifts

Usual, these guys hunt for themselves and are also very patient. They spin up their evil traps, waiting for innocent prey to land in, so they can then digest them externally by covering them with highly effective acid that turns their inside liquid. They have long and prosper lives, but do not function well in society.

*the entire group stares at the congressman the guide is pointing at*

pixaal

We're going to stop for lunch over at the park there's a petting zoo there we have ummm

moo moos some me-mas and some ba-bas also a can eater!

sig by owlhawk911

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Jeep clattering to a stop on the steps of the natural history museum, "I gotta run in and get...snacks."

vanisher

(Guide flipping frantically though an 8 page animal board book for toddlers)

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You ever just see a thread title and just go "oh this one's gonna be goooood"? Well it didn't disappoint. Obviously lol at all of the posts itt.

"Sir this is a safari"

Wait, what?

"And you're the tour guide!"

Wait, what???

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Opening my mouth to make random sounds to describe animals, and just so happening to exist in the universe or part of the universe where by sheer probability all my impromptu noises are the correct names.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Looking at an aye-aye, looking at my book, looking at an aye-aye, looking at my book. "Says here that's a ghost."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

lost my old email posted:

i panic for a moment but then start substituting in the name of the nearest pokémon. long story short, an almost four star rating on trip adviser :cool:

I just noticed this and it cracked me up.

pixaal

*takes out a small red device*

"Cubone: Wears the skull of its deceased mother. Its cries echo inside the skull and come out as a sad melody."

"okay so this is a cubone and um it's so sad, this one is wearing the skull of it's mother and it's apparently crying but we can't hear it because the skull is on too tight to let sound out I guess" he says pointing to a regular woodchuck.

sig by owlhawk911

canyoneer

vanisher posted:

(Guide flipping frantically though an 8 page animal board book for toddlers)

"OK, looks like we got an.... elephant there."
*pulls lever several times*
"and the sound it makes is PHHRR-OOO"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

canyoneer posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

(guide only knows animal mascot brands and calls them out as they drive through the reserve)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

canyoneer posted:

"hold on folks having technical difficulties"

(pulling lever with increased frustration to try and get it to land on the elephant)

"trust me folks this minor delay is worth it"

canyoneer

"welcome to beautiful kauai! on our tour today i'll be pointing out some locations you may recognize from your favorite movies filmed here, including jurassic park and king kong!"

me, nervously locks doors

vanisher

a safari guide through Kauai but all they do is point out chickens in the street. Somehow the guide has named over 100 chickens

canyoneer

family of giraffes eating leaves off a tree

"amazing! it's Vachellia tortilis, aka umbrella thorn acacia! these trees are incredible. great canopy, deep roots, and excellent shade. the thorns won't deter those horses from eating the leaves though."
*misty eyed* "what a treat. it's a subspecies raddiana variety."

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
going to the byob zoo to pet all the wednesdays and fridays

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

And that over there is Daniel the giraffe, David? David the giraffe, folks. Um, and his lovely wife... I'm gonna say Emily?

vanisher

Oh my god we've probably been introduced already but I'm horrible with names

cda

by Hand Knit
am just realizing something shocking: the guide is probably "high" on marijuana which is why he can't remember the names of the animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Points at a tortoise "Look kids, it's Gamera! Hi Gamera!"