Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:burger:
This poll is closed.
:blastu: :dogcited: 46 30.07%
:freakout: :grovertoot: :freakout: 107 69.93%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
Is it weird that I kinda love it? it would be fun to fill with antique furniture and roleplay living in a haunted mansion. Parties would be fun. Assuming it's structurally sound and safe to live in of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Ever since buying my home a few years ago I've repeatedly had dreams where I randomly come across a new and unused room in my house. Like I move the washer/dryer and behind it is a door and there's this nice big empty room I never knew about and I do something cool with it like turn the room into an arcade or fancy library or something. Anyway it's a ridiculous dream but I feel like if I lived in this house in the OP I actually genuinely would randomly come across new rooms I didn't know about years after living there.

It's kinda like ghetto hogwarts.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I would give my left fuckin nut to see what this maelstrom of impossible angles looked like fully furnished

I think it requires the correct owner to showcase it at its best. You don't want someone who will fill it with ikea poo poo or modern minimalist crap. You want someone who will fill it with period pieces to complete that 19th century horror house aesthetic.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Magnificent. A four poster bath to go with the four poster bed.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

SO DEMANDING posted:

oh my god

I found something

You must all see...the lions gate estate:

Come in! We have such sights to show you!

Join us!

That's not even all the photos. https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/450-W-Grixdale_Detroit_MI_48203_M37779-89409

This house is not for living, human beings. Just look at it! The kitchen is practically sterile. I bet if you opened the fridge you would find no food, only collectible figurines.

This house is for the knick-knacks, and the knick-knacks alone, they own the house.

My dream house...