Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«54 »
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

Fan of Britches

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Does anybody know where the bird in the right hand corner is from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcfmZrClVM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Idiot. Extremely deranged. Ignore me.

Oh thank you so much.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

someday he would have an anchor tattooed on his chest

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's pretty much a form of tane

plape noun, verb, adj., adv. 1. see: tane

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A big ole tane.

A small ole plape

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

also, tronc

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Action Jacktion posted:

The only reference I can find is in the book Sundance to Sarajevo, which says they were made by (and named after) a company called Banner Candy:

https://books.google.com/books?id=M...nippet&q=bc%27s

drat, that is more than I could ever find. Good job. At least its enough to know I’m not crazy regarding this particular thing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

came the flu sicker,
spent trumpbux on nothing//
now brace the strain, fuckers:
more vaping pains, coffin//

Grimey Drawer

i saw an america cartoon in the 1990s where a mickey mouse like character is fighting on a ship against someone, both using swords, and the swords turn blue from the impact. that vhs was my jam as a kid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TURGID TOMFOOLERY
Nov 1, 2019

A series of short (~1 minute?) long web/flash cartoons. They are vaguely space opera-ish. From like 2011?

One is about a bomb or virus or something that has infected a ship and there’s a countdown. The crew turns to a literal rat who begins trying to hack the bomb and deactivate it. The rat tries and fails several times but it doesn’t work. Then the rat turns off caps lock and tries again and everyone is like “lol caps lock happens to me all the time” then the rat tries a final password and he fails and shop explodes.

There’s another one from the same author where people on a spaceship in the middle of a giant space naval battle point out that they are losing and horribly outnumbered. Then they look at a radar display and see an allied fighter doing what seems like incredible maneuvers in a space fighter. A space dog says something like “jeepers! Look at the moves on this guy! He’s an ace!”. Eventually the camera cuts the cockpit of the fighter and it’s just a dumb guy who immediately crashes.

A gold dabloon to the first goon who links me these flash cartoons from years ago.

«54 »