Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I take photos of airplanes. I've photographed at least a few of all the Gulfstream jets - lots of rich bastards in California, it turns out - but I've never even seen the original - a G-159 Gulfstream I.

I guess that's not really in line with what most people are posting in this thread. There was also this really nice sketchbook I filled up a few years ago. I wanted to find another one with a similar paper quality - it was great for fine details with a pencil - but I never could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Oh, came up with another one! A while ago I was given the Half-Life 2 art book as a birthday present. Then I moved to another house, and the drat thing disappeared. I've looked pretty much everywhere my family has ever kept books, to no effect.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Anyone have a link to an old thread where the OP asked people to ask him questions and he'd reply as Vin Scully? Guy did a drat good impression.