Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

My white whale is a YouTube vid that my best friend and I first bonded over. It was featured in an awful vision post a loooong time ago.

The video consists of a large woman in tight red pants bending over her bed and ripping a huge fart. Please help me find this treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

One that’s been killing me for awhile is a little jingle that I swear Homer Simpson sung. I don’t remember the context of it but the little tune is “I’m taken my clothes off. I’m gettin’ them all took off” sorta like a lounge singer.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

"I'm shaving my shoulders..." might be what you're thinking of.

Holy poo poo you’re right! Thank you!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

paid money to post posted:

Here it goes.

A youtube video posted to the forums. It's some power rangers esque action heroes and super villains. The villain happens to be a Velociraptor in, i think, a leather jacket. Pretty sure there was some 90's era metal guitar riffs, like something you'd hear in a dreamcast video game, or a commercial for EXTREME BEEF JERKY. Spoiler, but the good guy beats the evil velociraptor-man with a magic medallion. Like, the only thing I remember clearly is the bad guy shouting, "THE MEDALLION!" before being vanquished. It's like a minute and a half video but it was a wild ride.

What you described reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/N2IWxqvsSY8

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

So I have been looking for this video FOREVER.

It was once featured on awful vision and consists of a large woman in tight red pants bending over a bed and ripping huge rear end. My best friend and I bonded over this video and I would love to find it for him. All I have is this tiny screen shot. Unfortunately the link in the screenshot does not work.

Does anyone on here have it or know where I can find it?

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Fork of Unknown Origins posted:

There was a song in 1996 by a female singer. It was a kind of sadish pop (possibly pop-country) song. I remember hearing a lyric as "the slime dripping from the door" but I'm pretty sure I misheard it. My parents would turn the TV off when I came in and it was on (I was 8) so I never got to hear all of it. The video was on quite a bit, but all I can remember is that the singer was white. It's always bothered me and I've never been able to figure out what song it was. I'm 100% sure it was out in 1996 (although it could've come out in 1995 and I just saw it in 1996) because I remember the house we were in and we only lived in it that year.

Could it be this?

https://youtu.be/ImKY6TZEyrI

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

It so totally is. Now to see if I can find somewhere that streams it....

This Channel has some full episodes

https://youtu.be/YHymbHQIP60

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

There was a web comic, I think 3 panels, about some boy infatuated with a girl and the girl recognizes that he’s emotionally stunted, or immature or something along those lines, and tells him so.

The way the girl tells him this was so accurate and made so much sense to me but I can’t seem to find it.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

This one nags me every once in awhile:

There was a pop 80’s music compilation which had a commercial that ran A LOT back in the late 90’s. The name of the compilation is not important but what is important to me is that during the commercial there was this PERFECT transition from this one song into “Tainted Love”. For the life of me I can’t think of what that song could be and it occasionally bugs the poo poo out of me.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Brexit the Frog posted:

Der Kommissar by After the Fire

Holy poo poo you guys! That was quick!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

In the spirit of Take A Penny Leave A Penny, this is an informational video about AIDS that I spent my entire internet existence searching for only to come across recently.

The creepy virus infiltrator repeatedly murmuring "He's okay, let him goooo" found a cavity in my memory bank and just nestled its rear end in there for twenty-odd years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RgUgd0HvWg

Holy poo poo they showed us this tape in first grade!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Jean Pony posted:

My white whale is a video game.

What I remember:

It's late 80s or early 90s I'd guess.
You move sideways on the screen like in a Mario game.
The game had a surreal touch to it.
There where flying, biting mouths out to get you.
The first level was some sort of garden level?
One of the levels had a chess patterned floor?

Kinda sounds like Little Nemo Dream Master

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

I’m looking for an old nes game I used to play when I was little. I don’t remember the name but it was a set in space and the first level was like a horizontal shooter. Once you finished the first level your character got out of his ship and walked into the moon or planet where the second level was a platformer. You jumped with a jet pack I believe.

That’s all I got.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

stab posted:

Solar Jetman?

Nope that’s not it. There was a definite platforming element to this game.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

Air Fortress (which has a baller fuckin soundtrack too)

Holy poo poo that’s it! Now I need to play it again. Thank you!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

zaepg posted:

I'm trying to remember a few albums posted by goons on SA.

It was posted around 2007-2010ish
I'm 75% sure it had a song title name with red in it, like red lights, or there might have been a title with alaska in it
There's a song in there where the chorus goes "boy gently caress, girl gently caress, boy gently caress, girl gently caress, boy gently caress"
the genre of the album was electropop, and was very dancable.
75% The cover art was very colorful and had lots red yellows and oranges in it. I'm 50% it was cartoony or trippy in style.

I’m almost positive the band is Of Montreal. Though I don’t know which track. It would not be off brand of them to have that kind of chorus.

Sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LolPT5a_ZMc

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

I’m looking for a short story. I can’t remember the title or the author but I guess it took place in the future. The main character was taking a walk down the street at night while everyone was inside watching tv. He gets pulled over by a cop for acting suspicious, not watching tv like everyone else, and we find out at the end the cop was a robot.

Any idea what this might be?

Edit: Never mind it was “The Pedestrian” by Ray Bradbury

Raspberry Bang fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Sep 21, 2020

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

This is a tough one: a tv show, featuring a scene where the family tries to bond over a family board game night, and plays Candyland, and gets in a big fight.

I almost positive this an episode of Malcom in the Middle. But I’m not quite sure which one. Dewey eats a die or some piece of a game they do want to play and instead are forced to play candy land.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

I’m looking for a YouTube vid about two guys reviewing music. It’s a public access show. One of them pretends to have called Sammy Hagar about a Christmas album while is the other guy is very adamant about him lying to the audience about talking to Sammy Hagar.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

That’s the one! Thanks!

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

I’m looking for the ending of this conservative Christmas movie. All I remember is a kid is on stage and there is a cut to a flashback, or maybe some footage of this guys last report, about some soldier in a cheap looking bunker talking about freedom and why he’s fighting. Then he gets blown up. The crowd cries and gives a slow clap.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Blue Moonlight posted:

This sounds like Last Ounce of Courage. I think this Seanbaby review captures its insanity nicely.

Yep that’s the one!

Specifically this scene.

https://twitter.com/jackdwagner/status/1208174810066350080?s=20&t=b-ySyMVs60jnCap8nvkwpQ

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Treecko posted:

I'm looking for a cartoon I watched when I was young in the 90's, but it must be much older. I think it was supposed to be the story of Rapunzel, or a similar tale, but I'm not sure. I don't believe it was a Disney one, but it had that old school cel art animation style. Maybe even something closer to the way Plauge Dogs or Watership down are drawn.

I remember only that a prince climbed a tower and was thrown off by a witch? into a thorny bush, which gouged his eyes out. I distinctly remember blood dripping from his eyes as he stumbled through a thicket.

I was just reminded of this, I still have trouble watching people making wire sculptures or...heck...even trees in winter make me squint involuntary.

E: After a bit of googling it's def Rapunzel, but I haven't found the specific cartoon. The closest was the Hallmark one but in that he just got turned into a bird.

The one that think might fit are “Grimm’s fairy tale classics” or “papa beaver’s story time”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

A kickboxing gif in which a guy is about to get kicked in the face. Right as it’s about to connect there is an inserted close up shot of a guy just licking a person’s feet. I think I saw it in the lol trump thread a while back.