Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Hell Yeah posted:

the weed that smells like a dead skunk on the side of the road when you're driving up north to go camping with your mom and dad.

Do you mean the weed you smoke or the weed you smell wandering around the woods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Hahaha that cool dude is dale gribble.

The original is further down the thread

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

holtemon posted:

That goddamn gif or mp4 where this chick is doing yoga and then a puppy comes in and you think something is gonna happen there, but then they both run off and then a huge pig or boar just shows up.

I originally saw it on this board but I don't remember what thread or whatever it was in.

Thanks in advance will WUL most helpful

https://reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comments/mcq5q8/when_i_came_to_yoga_for_the_first_time/

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The X-Ecutioner's are the closest I've gotten so far to the sound.

Thanks for reminding me that Invisible Scratch Pickles existed. https://youtu.be/c162fgwIeE0

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

CaptainBeefart posted:

I can picture it in my head but can't find it.

I did find this which at least has the Drugs and sex shirt.

The bone on the shirt reading as a scope is way too clever for this level of comic

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Centrist Dad posted:

There was some kind of FMV PC game where you were a detective trying to solve murders on an Indian reservation, circa 1993. Saw it once in a store, never saw it again.

This site probably has it. I only looked at the first two pages https://fmvworld.com/theelkmoonmurder.html

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

A post or tweet or something about using the same towel to dry your whole body. It’s something like “start with the face, finish with the rear end. In the morning the towel forgives all sins”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Centrist Dad posted:

Gah! That's it! So many years of wondering...now I can try to get it legally somehow...although the screenshots look boring as poo poo. you can check out a murder in the desert, but let's get a shot of a bunch of pudgy folks having coffee in the break room.

Awesome! It’s funny how often our memories outshine the reality.

Lmao thank you