Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I would watch that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

During the 2012 election (or the run up to it), a goon posted a pic of Biden at a/the campaign HQ carrying a "Box of Joe" (a plastic jug of hot coffee encased in cardboard). If ya'll could find it that'd be cool. My GIS-fu failed me.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Apr 8, 2021

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Stroop There It Is posted:

I found this here, couldn't find a less blurry version. Is this it?

The "Box o' Joe" is a Dunkin Donuts thing so that helped narrow it down.

yeah that was it, thanks. :tipshat:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I'm trying to find the name of a Canadian/British science fiction budget/made for TV movie from the 70's/80's that I saw when I was just a little kid. Key characteristics:

- Two dudes in the pilot and co pilot seats drinking a green liquid, and the running joke is that it's actually windshield wiper fluid.

- A villain with wings for arms who is very sensitive about it, and shows off his dexterity by playing the violin.

- May or may not have had SCTV cast members Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis.

- A female actress I remember nothing about.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Sep 11, 2021

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mister Facetious posted:

I'm trying to find the name of a Canadian/British science fiction budget/made for TV movie from the 70's/80's that I saw when I was just a little kid. Key characteristics:

- Two dudes in the pilot and co pilot seats drinking a green liquid, and the running joke is that it's actually windshield wiper fluid.

- A villain with wings for arms who is very sensitive about it, and shows off his dexterity by playing the violin.

- May or may not have had SCTV cast members Dave Thomas and Rick Moranis.

- A female actress I remember nothing about.

I found the movie I was looking for! John Candy's Rocket Boy from 1989. Man, that was a lot later than I thought.