Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Some years ago I listened to a youtube lecture series by an astronomer or physics guy, he made a big playlist of topics he explained, it veered off into cultural stuff too like polynesian cargo cults and other crap, it was really interesting and not psuedosciency at all. I don't think he had a lot of views but it was a really good series, I forgot what it was called or what the guy's name was. Does this ring any bells?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Galaxander posted:

Shot in the dark, could it have been Buckminster Fuller? He's got a pretty distinctive voice, so you could probably tell one way or another pretty quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZB2La-oCVI

Nah this was a very obscure youtuber, I can't for the life of me find the playlist again which might mean that he removed it.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's pretty much a form of tane

plape noun, verb, adj., adv. 1. see: tane