Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
A short film where a guy gets mailed a sex bot in a box that he just goes to town on.

The joke being that the lady has this as a fetish and pretends to be a sex bot to get off and the husband storms in and is like

"A sex bot, are you loving retarded? Helen, get in the car we are going to couples therapy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

teen witch posted:

As a kid, we had Windows computers at school that had a login/walled garden that was based around a school-themed GUI - the login screen had the image of a school bus and accessing the internet was with (I think) a globe. I remember there being a desk where files were kept. I want to say we were running Windows 95 or 98, but it could be slightly earlier.

The login sound had the typical Windows 95 startup sound when you got in.

LGR has done a video on this I think, have a look through his Catalog

https://www.youtube.com/user/phreakindee

Goodluck

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I was Gunna say Battlezone 2

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Been looking for a sketch but it's really hard to google for obvious reasons

A mid twenties dude living alone gets a knock on the door and it's a large box. He brings it inside ,opens it up, and it's a sexbot. He then proceeds to have sex with it in increasingly uncaring ways and not maintaining it etc etc. Implied , not explicit

At some point there is an angry knock at the door and it's the sexbot's wife incredibly angry husband complaint "this is the last time Barbera, you are coming home now" . The joke being that she was not a sexbot

It's suprisingly high production quality and firmly tongue in cheek

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

A webcomic that shows a baseball/softball/t-ball game where it gets progressively more dumb and absurd

Art style being similar to Perry Bible fellowship

The final panel being a guy hitting a team run and the announcer calling

"That's a beeeeedlebayyy baaallll"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

A short story about a man stuck in a shifting labyrinth. He uses number theory or some specific methodology to discern his place and how to escape and attempts to leave

On the way he encounters another man who scoffs at the idea of number theory and that actually his methodology (spectroscopy or something) is the correct method for understanding the true nature of the labyrinth

The firstan eventually fails at comprehending the labyrinth and starts again assuming a defect in his calculations

The whole thing acts as a morality tale about science

It might be a ted Chiang book