Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I've mentioned it in another thread, but there's a Disney Channel bump that was filmed right after 9/11 and it has various popular young actors talking about how cool the police and military are. It's really sort of creepy and dystopian.

Anyhoo, I know it exists I just can't find it on YouTube or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUVi5OOIZeE

Protip: DuckDuckGo is sooooo much better at finding poo poo like this compared to Google. I searched for YEARS of this video from the 90s of these punk teens destroying these homes in this newly-developed housing area (throwing a bowling ball through a barney the dinosaur wall, microwaving a live fish, bashing poo poo in with bats) and it was a major news story in the early 90s but I could not find it for poo poo either from google search or by searching in youtube and found it immediately with DuckDuckGo.

I remember that news story!

Was that the one with the kids who were just demolishing brand new homes? IIRC, there was a shot where they'd punched a bunch of holes in a wall to look like a happy face?

^^also thanks for finding that Disney vid. It's still as creepy as it I remember it.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

just another posted:

The music video for Remember by Corky and the Juice Pigs. Saw it on Much Music's Fromage (or maybe Al Music) when I was a kid and since then I've only been able to find a video of a live version.

Was it this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIoUiTTNZzU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Okay, I've got one too.

It was a low budget 80's action movie, but the only part I've seen is a clip where there's a guy roller skating while holding an inflatable sex doll. He's also shooting an UZI or some other kind of sub-machine gun at this jeep that's passing by. The guy in the Jeep gets out and pulls this missile launcher out of the back and shoots it at the guy on roller skates. Then, he aims up at the inflatable doll that's now floating in the air and fires a missile at that too! I think the words "hard" and "road" were in the title.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Breakfast All Day posted:

Hard Ticket to Hawaii

Holy poo poo, thank you!

Also loving lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAaPeMMJLgs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

:frog: