Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
Probably 1990, maybe 1991. Computer music demo. Probably an Amiga (maybe an Atari ST). Hardcore electronic dance music, probably,

All I remember were the visuals, which were a rapidly flashing coloured background cycling through colours while different images flashed up. The one image I clearly remember was a black silhouette of a soldier on one knee, holding a long rifle up to his shoulder.

I wouldn't call it a white whale, but occasionally I wonder what the hell it was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Bone Storm posted:

this is a really long shot, but:

A short played before movies in the early/mid 2000s. It was a family of cartoon turtles (or lizards? dinosaurs? something greenish) sitting around a table. The grandmother kept saying of the food "it's dry, it's dry, it's very dry". I saw this at a screening of Aeon Flux in an AMC theater if that helps. Context: my dumb high school friends and I got very drunk (first time for most of us) and we went to the theater. Pretty much all we remember is this short, and that's all we remember of it. We have always wanted to find it again, to no avail.

Creature Comforts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUl_2h5AHDo

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Harmonia posted:

An ambient track called something like "Werewolf at midnight" if I remember it correctly.

No music, just recording of night insects making noise, leaves shuffling.. some bírd far away.

It doesn't even have any wolf howls, just these noises from a forest or lake. It might have been in some Halloween atmosphere album.

I had it on mp3 like 15-20 years ago. It would bring me back to the nostalgia of that era in my life.

I have tried searching it under different titles from youtube but no luck yet. Some stupid powermetal bands or reaction videos on some roleplaying game.

"Werewolf howls at midnight" "Werewolf at night" "Werewolf at midnight"

As years go by the memory of the correct title has been fading slowly from my mind.

"Echoes of Nature: The Natural Sounds of the Wilderness " Disc 3, Track 3 "Hoots and Howls"
https://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Nature-Various-Artists/dp/B00004ST50

Fits the bill?

(I have a CD sampler that has some of these tracks, including this one, so hit me up with an email address if you can't find it elsewhere)