Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I have two. In order of importance.

A Korean pop song that I heard on a flight back in 2002, in which they combined Informer and Part Time Lover about as badly as you'd expect. Let me be clear: they didn't combine something that sounded similar to Informer and Part Time Lover. They actually combined Informer and Part Time Lover.

Also, in 2002, I saw a movie(maybe series) on TV that was about the American Civil War, except it had magic. I saw this in my hotel room in South Africa, so I don't remember that station or have any information on it. It seemed to be made in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Teketeketeketeke posted:

1. JTL - Long Time Lover

curlingiron posted:

Quick follow-up, as I see this was already answered, but here’s the song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QL6y9aozTEY

(It’s One Night Lover, though.)
:goonsay:

Holy poo poo, thank you! Looks like my nearly 20 year old memory was wrong about it actually being Informer, but this is the song.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I'm looking for a tiny robot that was either yellow or white, and won the day with his CPU heart growing larger. There was also a woman counterpart to him that was either yellow or white, but was white if he was yellow or yellow if he was white.

This would have been in the mid 80s to late 80s.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Phy posted:

I think this might be Robotman, a push at a multimedia marketing character. The newspaper comic is still going, however it's completely shifted over to what was originally a side character. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_(comic_strip)

That's the guy. Thanks.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

This is very unlikely to be found because I don't think this was a mass produced object.

10-15 years ago, there was a painting hanging at the local pool hall. It was of an 8-ball jumping over the cue ball while playing an electric guitar.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Rikimaru posted:

Thank you!!!!

If you've just now become fully aware of Sifl & Olly then you're lucky because you are in for a great backlog.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

My buddy just asked me if I remember a movie from the 80s/90s. A man wearing a gorilla mask flying through a zeppelin. Anybody know it?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Metaline posted:

Does anyone know where I can find the edit from the film Amadeus in which every shot of sheet music has been replaced with drawings of dicks? It’s Salieri’s perfect dictation scene.

Someone find this immediately!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Metaline posted:

Nope! The cuts with the dick drawings are super rudimentary - there’s an extremely cheap lace cuff on a hand.

EDIT: FOUND IT! https://youtu.be/sKxYLe3LqOc

Haha. The way it was edited was someone actually doing live shots of themselves in costume. It's sad how work like this was forgotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Julius CSAR posted:

There was a movie I saw once that was from the late 80s or early 90s that was kind of like Night of the Living Dead but with huge giant wasps or mosquitoes or something. I remember it being in like a lovely house with boarded up windows and being a “survive the night” kind of thing.

Real longshot here, but are you thinking of X-Files episode called "Darkness Falls"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkness_Falls_(The_X-Files)