Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

There was a short video of a man who lived alone in an apartment, with the hots for his neighbour. The thing was he was half a man, vertically. He kidnaps the woman, slices her in half and sews her onto him. Naturally the two halves don't get along and so she (literally) splits with him. The woman goes about her daily life with a vertical scar.

Have tried to find this over the years, but never found it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Teketeketeketeke posted:

What the everloving gently caress? :stare:
Dare I ask if this animated or not? Oh yeah, and music video or just random short film/toon?

It was a random short film I found on the internet years ago, with actors (not animated). Cleverly done FX of the time..

Normally my Google searching can find anything, but not this.

Ha, found it:

Needless to say it's :nws:: and :nms:

Harvey by Peter McDonald

https://youtu.be/QwdcAP_xtTg

spookygonk fucked around with this message at 22:20 on May 23, 2020