Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So I moved into my new house and right away, things were kind of strange. Dishes would move around on their own, my cat got sick, and I'd start passing out on the couch and wake up with no memory of what happened. I started getting this real feeling of dread, like something was in the house with me and was trying to hurt or kill me, it's hard to explain.

After a few weeks of this I decided to buy a Ouija board and have a séance. My cousin considers himself a.... uh... you know, kind of a medium. He's always been pretty sensitive to these things. So we hold a séance and at first nothing happens. Then I decided to ask if the house was haunted and the pointer moved to YES!

My cousin offered to set up his paranormal investigation crew for a few days at half price so I took him up on the offer and stayed at my parents' house while they had the cameras running. Nothing happened the entire time but my cousin explained that some spirits don't show up if there's a lot of focus on them. But I had started feeling really good since I moved out, so I believed the house had been cleansed of evil.

So I moved back into the house and I could tell the spirits were angry because that's when the visions started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

Did you guys hear that? *nothing is picked up on 8 different microphones*

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Did anyone else get like REALLY cold just now? There's definitely a presence here

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
what about a comedy central ghost show

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/2k8ryr/nathan-for-you-the-ghost-realtor-pt--2

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
*is wearing christian audigier shirt*

*says 'bro' a lot*

bro check out that orb

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I'm the small town historian and/or chamber of commerce member who thinks these ghost hunter bros are really silly but honestly I'll indulge them if it means an increase in tourism revenue

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stay safe fake reality tv show ghost

Mr. Blastaway
Jun 23, 2004

I'm feeling a lot of negative energy down here and our emf detector just spiked. Spookie...

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Is cum ghosts?

Did we ever answer this?

im dead
Dec 14, 2018
one time: i saw a ghost. i got the worst feeling in my stomach, like i swallowed a rat but it didn't die. i was shaking a little bit but i think that was just low blood sugar from my 'beetus and also thinking about the rat in my stomach that i ate kinda freaked me out a bit. i was actually more scraed of the rat than the ghost at that point. like, what if it had to eat its way out of me, REVENGE for me eating it even though it was a made up rat and i wasn't even thinking about it at the time, i just made up the eaten rat when i started typing up my very spooky experience

there were also a lot of bad smells

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
*pisses pants*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So we're covered on computer touchers and cameramen, anyone bring a reiki master or wiccan priestess?

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Something just touched me, bro!

*takes shirt off*

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Remember, cross your eyes or pressure the bottom of your eyeball with your index finger when you're not sure. You'll see double and if the ghost is not, then it's just in your head and NOT a real ghost.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Guys I felt a chill GUYS I FELT A CHILL

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ghosts tend to accumulate in areas of high humidity or moisture, warmth, and low airflow. you may see black, green or brown patches on wood in such areas - these are called 'ghostsign' in industry parlance. common side effects of being haunted include headaches, dizziness, issues with memory, nausea, vomiting, etc etc. if you see ghostsign in your house, call acme ghost removal services immediately for your semi-free consultation

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*scratches balls near sensitive mic*

Did you hear that? It sounded like someone running tough a corn field!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ok who farted

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Is cum ghosts?

Did we ever answer this?

It's just unfermented ecto plasm.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Welcome to my show haunted antiques!

*convinces people that antiques worth value are haunted so they’ll give them to me for my “shop”*

*sells the antiques for money*

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*goes to a tourist trap town and hangs out in the nearest abandoned building claiming it's haunted*

im dead
Dec 14, 2018
OK I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER time i saw some ghosts

it was just after i finished eating a very large bowl of clam chowder. there were some bad smells and i think the chowder might have been a bit off. i felt some squirming in my stomach like i ate a LIVING COCKROACH or maybe a rat and then a warm feeling flooded my loins but them my butt and maybe my crotichital region got very very cold

i woke up in the hospital later but no one believed my HARROWING TAle, they just put me under "observaton for 48 hours' or whatever that means

anyway i'm home now and i think there's another ghosts but i'm not sure, i'll pdate later

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Guys I just felt a presence did you catch it on the thermal cam?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm the ghost of Mike Stoklasa. Someone give me a ghost beer.

im dead
Dec 14, 2018
update: i'm having a Hard Time Paying all the hospital Bills and i don't think I will be able to do it

also, I think there's aghost out in my garbage can right now so i might have to hang out in there for awhile

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
HEY GHOST! I HEAR YOU LIKE TO HIT WOMEN?! WHY DON'T YOU COME DOWN HERE AND HIT ME?! IF YOU'RE HERE MOVE THIS FORK AND COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME GHOST!

(this is an actual scene from an early episode of ghost hunters)

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Julius CSAR posted:

HEY GHOST! I HEAR YOU LIKE TO HIT WOMEN?! WHY DON'T YOU COME DOWN HERE AND HIT ME?! IF YOU'RE HERE MOVE THIS FORK AND COME DOWN AND FIGHT ME GHOST!

(this is an actual scene from an early episode of ghost hunters)

Zak Bagans ftw.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everyone knows that ghosts are allergic to cheap flood lights, but not expensive directional mics and night vision cameras.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
im watching my ghost stories and my hands are purple with excitement

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Wow that ghost sounds just like the carbon monoxide detector.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
There's something wet in my ear

im dead
Dec 14, 2018
CLITICAL UPDATE:

i am prObably already dead. there was a ghost in my garbage can as i have been suspecting for some time. the first thing I NOTICED was that there were a few bad smells drifting around and everyone knows that if it smells bad it's probably a demon (which is why i had to get rid of my infant son) do you thi)nk it's HIS GHOST???? haunting his final resting place?

i'm not sure but i did fall into my garbag can from my neighbor's fire ecsape and I SURVUIVED. she doesn't like me but i'm ok with it. she keeps locking her door even when i need something like toilet paper or clams. the ghost was in there too, in the garbage can. i know because i saw his eyes glowing and then it was making growling sounds. when i climbed in my neighbor's (karen) window and turned on the bathroom lights there wEre SCRATHES AND BITES which are also signs of SATAN and his boner patrol at work. i call them the boner patrol so they'll leave me alone at night even though i don't like being alone all the time

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

"So the locals tell a story about an angry goose that got ran over in the parking lot of the abandoned circuit city, like a REALLY angry goose. There have been reports of mysterious honks, flapping, and even a case of bites and scratches with no apparent fowls in the area. So we are talking about like a level 6 or 7 poltergeist here. Me and Caleb are gonna set up the macromics, air snoopers, and EMF meters around the parking lot to...hold on....did you hear that"

*honk*

"...yeah there is something here alright"

"I just got chills"

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Zoiks!!!!

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
OP you have it backwards, your cousin has been possessed by the spirit of a con artist. I suggest a good old fashion exorcismal baptism with holy water, a chair, and a wash cloth.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I started researching the history of the house to find out what happened to create such angry spirits. I went down to my local occult bookstore, and the saleswoman immediately said she could sense a "Dark energy" around me. She sold me a bunch of sage, crystals, and a book to help dispel the spirits. Then she told me the history of the house, and the bloody secrets it held.

This was the first person to help me, and I was so happy to finally feel like I wasn't crazy. We are still friends to this day and I still buy all my magical items from her.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
My wife loves the poo poo out of that Ghost Hunters show, the original one from the early '00s were the guys are full time plumbers and hunt ghosts on the side. She says this show is more "authentic" and will not watch another of the other hundreds of shows.

I've tried to watch an few episodes but it all seems the same. At least these guys don't scream or piss themselves when a mouse farts.

Tsar Mikey
Nov 30, 2005

When will then be now?

DUDE, IT SAID DEMON!

Are you serious bro?!

I GOT THE CHILLS MAN!

At this time our camera captures a bug piece of dust light anomaly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Travel Channel loving sucks now that it's changed from actually travel/culture/food shows to stupid spooky scary ghost shows. Why is it even called Travel Channel anymore

Node fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 31, 2019