Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The AFC South Division Champion of 2019 will be...
This poll is closed.
Houtson 29 31.18%
Indianapolis 25 26.88%
Jacksonville 22 23.66%
Tennessee 17 18.28%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Jags have done way more than the Lions and Washington Football Team lately, their troughs are bad but they do have highs, like the Titans and Bills and Cardinals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Yeah, I've posted this a few times but thanks for formatting as a chart.

It gets even more fun when you start listing names of guys who were still on the board that they passed on. I've posted it somewhere here but it includes (off the top of my head): Desean Watson, JJ WAtt, Patt Mahomes, Kahlil Mack, Russel Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Zach Ertz and I believe Travis Kelcey.

Speaking of tight ends, the Jaguars in their entire history have never HAD a good one nor shown the ability to cover one. It's something of a meme around here how opposing TE's eat us alive and we've never even had a decent one.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Marcedes Lewis wasn’t bad, he was just like a solid #2 TE that they had to use as their main guy for like a decade.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What mercedes was good

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Someone get a new AFC South thread going for the year.

Usually start them the same time as preseason games...but uh....

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This thread is just fine lol

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
We just got to the sex number page tho

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Metapod posted:

This thread is just fine lol