Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Moats was great, iirc he was the Favrekiller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who cares

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bills in mid season form already with a dropped TD followed by a 10 yard sack

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah, defense looked good, offense looked capable with some line issues. Allen played well, only one bad throw and a major drop from Zay (imagine that)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

One of the overthrows was brown cutting off the route early and the dirt pass was poor but catchable (again zay lol)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Diva Cupcake posted:

Jets cornerback group is going to be awful this year even without the potential injury to Trumaine.

Luckily there aren’t any good qbs in this division

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Checkmate.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pats>Bills>Jets>Fins

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bills were sitting on negative talent at WR and Oline and added positive talent. If Allen can keep up his .500 ball from last year an improved supporting cast and strong defense puts them above the jets even if he’s not as good as Darnold

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Love to post about posters

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Bills will be 4-3 heading into a Washington/Cleveland/Miami/Denver run

6-5 becomes 6-6 on thanksgiving against the cowboys

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don’t see how the jets start better than 1-5, mayyyyybe 2-4

It’s a hard set

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Buffalo and Jacksonville are very doable but the Boys are just a better team

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The bills swept in 14 and 15, jets in 16, splits since. Frankly, the cold, hard facts suggest that a bills sweep is just as likely as a split, and much more likely than a jets sweep. Incredible, but true.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

If Gase is utter poo poo and the worst coach in the NFL why are they this close?

Different rosters and schedules op

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Don’t throw around literally when you’re verifiably wrong by anyone with even the slightest understanding of nfl structure schedule you lunatic

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They were blown out by a full seven points op

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

That is your dumb opinion. The coach with the better record would be "objectively" better.

For someone with a superficial understanding of professional sports, probably

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Your understanding is "I'm a bills fan and I hate the Jets so my mediocre coach must be better than their's...." Bills fans in here really are quite delusional about the state their team is in....

I don’t hate the jets at all, because it’s a franchise of no consequence that in my lifetime has lost more to my team than won

I hate the patriots, and that’s about it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

McDermott is objectively more garbage.

There are people who have graduated from med school who weren't alive the last time the Bills won a playoff game. Your team is basically the Browns.

Yes, the Bills are arguably the worst franchise in NFL history outside of a four year span, and even then they have a winning record against the Jets, because that’s how easy it is

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Josh Allen already is a good NFL quarterback, he’s just not an accurate passer

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

So he's a great quarterback except for being able to throw the ball to the person who's catching it? Got it.

He can only hit them 55 times out of a hundred instead of 65, but he’s also probably the best scrambler in the league and can whip it 80 yards on the run

High risk high reward player doesn’t mean bad player

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice meltdowns

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Actually, if you check my stenographer’s notes, you’ll find that I am *not*, in any way, “taking this too seriously.”

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Josh Allen owns and when Daboll restructured the scheme for him coming off of injury he balled the gently caress out for the last six games of the year

He’s a gimmick player at present but good enough of one to win half his games already

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The part about mcmagic being unable to parse jokes or about Allen’s 6 game run to end the year

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Sam looks good. This class could be legendary if Sam and Baker continue the upward trajectory and Rosen or White Cam step it up throwing the ball

I’m sorry, the preferred title is If Michael Vick Was White

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://twitter.com/Matt_Bove/status/1162506875583246336

never forget

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Christian Wade might actually earn a roster spot, dude is slick and quick

OTOH tyree Jackson is straight rear end and deserves to kill without consequence whoever told him to leave school

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The worst part of Jackson is that his play makes it harder to analyze anyone else on offense smh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tyree Jackson is what people itt think Josh Allen is

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*Mcmagic, dragging the fresh corpse of Jarvis Landry into the room*

You SEE???? I told you he wasn’t going to produce this year. You called me CRAZY

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You’re right, it won’t be magic.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rookies are obviously going to improve their accuracy, except guys below this arbitrary line

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Did you know?

Both Josh Allen and Sam Darnold accounted for 18 touchdowns, but Darnold turned the ball over three times more. Troubling.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Darnold played in the PAC with five star recruits at every skill position and competent coaching. He’s certainly a more accurate passer but put him on Wyoming with future insurance salesmen as his weapons and coaches and see what happens to his numbers

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

This is a bullshit excuse. Other QBs from small conferences complete 64+% of their passes and worse skill position players are only one side of the coin. The DB's and pass rush is also better in the Pac 10 then what QB's at Wyoming face.

It’s not bullshit when you consider the nature of his skill set and what he was asked to do. He’s still relatively raw and needed to heroball every game, whereas in the league he’s had the luxury of being able to develop a more well rounded game.

When he goes out and improves his accuracy to ~60 this year it won’t be some inexplicable fluke, it’s because he’s a talented player with an entire franchise’s resources dedicated to improving that aspect of his game.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mcmagic posted:

This isn't going to happen.

I’m sure when it does, you’ll cite how it’s a deceptive figure, and not representative of his lack of quality

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sure. QB for QB seems fair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I won’t step on a previous bet, but those terms work otherwise. I meant pics of qbs