Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Pyrotoad posted:

Not to interrupt gamer chat but this (and the reading of it in the F Plus podcast) remains my favourite piece of prose on the internet.

The F Plus - My Mistress is Machine Washable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Violet_Sky posted:

Does this count as a fan meltdown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIn4L7hUmUI&t=26s

Guy destroys room over STEPMANIA RAGE

I've been seeing this one for years, and my question is...why? Isn't Stepmania a DDR-type game? Isn't it supposed to be played by dancing on a mat or something? What the gently caress is the point doing it with your fingers like that?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's 2020 and one still occasionally sees people and even goons complaining about the fact that games even have an easy mode and free saving lmao xd.

It's really weird to see manchildren forget what it's like to be a kid.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe I'm a loving idiot, but how does this ruin the game? They added another character (out of what, forty at this point? And they've been adding another every three months?) with a unique moveset, that's it. Is just the presence of a mascot from another franchise insulting or something?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Killingyouguy! posted:

It is, of course, Twitter drama so most of it is indirect and 'subtweeted' but yeah

https://twitter.com/joshuadavdking/status/1330248205502734338?s=19

If it helps provide any context at all, this series has been around for 20 years and this is the first installment that has Basically Anything for black players to better represent themselves, so I get it

The issue I’ve been seeing is that all the other hairstyles have been free, but the first black hairstyles all cost in-game currency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wouldn't be a lemon party without old Dick.