Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

quote:

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in

Hello what’s this? I just love learning new dumb lingo of online anger communities.

:razzy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Is that even a show anymore? I could be wrong but it seems like it’s run its course. I don’t see much pony crap in stores anymore. I wonder if there are still committed bronies or if the majority of them have moved on to other (ahem) pastures. How many years can a man sustain belief that he’s married to a flash animated horse character after they stop making new content and toys.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I don’t even know what this is about but

“Ain’t nobody should ever see this feces poo poo again!”

I don’t even own a video game :smug: