Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
big news!
This poll is closed.
spams racist emotes 78 15.92%
what the gently caress are you talking OP?eat poo poo 163 33.27%
spams racist emotes 88 17.96%
goku 161 32.86%
Total: 296 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

what do you think of this huge news story gbs?

lmao

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

it's there

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Spins posted:

English please

this is 2019 english, quit being old and out of touch

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Spins posted:

I've stopped trying, it's too late friend. Embracing it instead :shrug:

tbf I'd be much happier with myself if I didn't know what it meant

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cant see poll on Android app. When will they add it to Android app. I have unable to cast my Goku vote for countless threads. That's countless threads the Awful app has kept me from making my voice heard. I will not stand for this voter suppression.

this is unforgivable.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Biohazard posted:

god dammit, this is about video games isn't it. why can't you kids stay the gently caress OFF MY LAWN!

no, this is about people giving money to other people while watching them play video games. It's at least a million times more embarrassing.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Chinatown posted:

nice work OP!!!

telling the OP to eat poo poo is nearly as popular as goku, this is why i love gbs.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

If it was really a ninja no one would have noticed him leaving OR entering anything, what a freaking poser.

:hmmyes:

this is a fantastic point, someone should notify someone.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A much bigger news story than some goofy nerd getting a dump truck of money from microsoft is finding out that the one thing GBS likes better than Goku is telling the OP to eat poo poo :hmmyes:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sunswipe posted:

What if... we could vote for you to eat Goku's poo poo?

mods, can you add an item to the poll?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

Nah, I voted for you eating poo poo already.

:hmmyes:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Caesar Saladin posted:

seriously though, how much did they pay him? Like, 12 million dollars or something? 50 million? How much does me make from twitch and the associated merch sales that come from his twitch viewers, and how much would he lose going to mixer? I wanna know how much they paid him.

Probably a multi year deal at 8 figures a year.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Edgar posted:

I pay a sandwich worth of cash a month to lowtax. You know, to play video games, where's my headline?

Hopefully microsoft will pay lowtax a dumptruck of money to move gaming garbage to mixer.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Thanks to those goons voting my thread #1

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Chomp8645 posted:

Wow, I kind of just assumed he was an OG and had been streaming from the beginning to snag that name. That's lame as hell if that's how he got it.

he was a pro halo player before he got famous streaming fortnite so he's had the name for a long time, I don't know if he had it on twitch.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

Someone should livestream their posting and become the first person get paid millions to post imo.

I think it should be Nooner

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

NofrikinfuN posted:

I have to assume there's something wrong with my personality because the most popular streamers are absolutely insufferable to me.

welcome to being old

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Blast of Confetti posted:

the golden age for streaming is 15-25 then 80+ so you can be a sweet old gaming grandma so youll have to wait awhile

for your age range id suggest ranting about muslims and liberals on you 200 biewer live show

he could also grow a neckbeard and make youtube videos about how sjws are ruining video games.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Pawn 17 posted:

:lol: this can't be real.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the only people dumber than the people paying someone else to play video games are people who believe Microsoft paid a streamer a billion dollars.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

if T*m Br*dy doesn't get a billion dollars some kid playing fortnite isn't getting a billion dollars. use your noodle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Edgar posted:

Could I just stream myself eating cereal laughing like sloth from Goonies?

twitch has a whole category dedicated to people stuffing their face on camera so yes.