Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
big news!
This poll is closed.
spams racist emotes 78 15.92%
what the gently caress are you talking OP?eat poo poo 163 33.27%
spams racist emotes 88 17.96%
goku 161 32.86%
Total: 296 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
This white guy calling himself "ninja" is cultural appropriation and should be shunned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

He's gotta be under some kind of contract that says he can't jump ship for however long right? So if the fanbase doesn't follow him he's just kind of boned? poo poo seems real risky. I mean I think he's got enough money that he's fine as long as he's not an idiot with his money. But still seems like a terrible idea.

wtf do I know though I'm not a twitch personality. Or a personality at all :(

edit: hell I barely even feel human most of the time, I can't relate to anybody about anything and it's a struggle just to get out of bed most mornings.

edit2: :smithicide:

You have to find this ninja guy and take his personality, by force if necessary.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

stevewm posted:

Who the gently caress is Ninja?

Internet video gamer. He originality had a username incorporating a similar-sounding n-word, but changed it for marketing reasons once he started getting popular

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Ninja, please

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Honky Dong Country posted:

You realize that not every sport involves regular head trauma, right?

With his personality, they do