Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm here to wedgie some newbies. :clint:

E: I just now realized sweet thursday's av was hank hill's upside down forehead. It's me, I'm the newbie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Waiting for a lurker to quote this and just say “shut the gently caress up”. Will be your probe.

DoorMatt posted:

Shut the gently caress up

Hell yeah :doit:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

BRB pooping posted:

Every time i post i get the shits

:eyepoop:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Honestly you gotta be a pretty blatant or diligent shithead to get banned anymore. A lil probe here and there ain't a big deal. The one I got for loving around in here last night was funny.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

The Cockler posted:

what the gently caress did you call me

I had no idea your post count was that low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

CaptainAttitude posted:

Usually I've jumped into a thread too late and whatever witty bullshit i want to add to the conversation has already been said. That's all, I'm not shy or scared of posting.

Emptyquote that poo poo