Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

I love the Junior Chicken. It’s a national treasure of America. But holy gently caress is ordering food from McDonald’s the worst experience now.

It’s like being in a loving holding pen getting ready for slaughter. There’s like loving 8 to 10 people standing there any time I go there, and on top of that those Uber eats assholes loving march in and stand right at the counter pestering the employees until their order gets priority. Never mind the fact that it’s another five minutes waiting if you want to actually have an employee ring up your order instead of navigating the idiotic touch screen self order menus.

If this is the future then just gently caress this poo poo. I remember there was a point in the 90s where if McDonald’s couldn’t fill your order in a minute and a half or something they gave you a coupon for a free Big Mac and there’s no loving way they could meet that metric these days even if you doubled the length of time. Who loving thought this poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Please look forward to my next edgy art installation that features a line of cows being lead into a slaughterhouse contrasted with a line of people herding themselves into a McDonalds.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Who cares stop eating garbage

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Please look forward to my next edgy art installation that features a line of cows being lead into a slaughterhouse contrasted with a line of people herding themselves into a McDonalds.

I'm doing the painting of cows staring at smartphones as this exact scenario plays out.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
try going to literally any other place that allows you to exchange money for food hth

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There was this fat guy that sat outside of McDonald’s with a change cup and people would toss him change and he kept getting bigger and more in his spot all the time. I imagine him being possibly 3 times the size by now. Nature lol.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

McDonald is combating global warming by selling vanilla swirl cones for $1 all summer

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

try going to literally any other place that allows you to exchange money for food hth
i did try and thought i was going to make it but then there were some disorienting flashing lights and i was back in line at mcdonalds

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Stop going there.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
remember when McDonald’s tried to have pizza? They were stupid as hell in retrospect lol. :pants:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

immortalyawn posted:

Stop going there.

No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh942B0QmRU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4azs25kUw

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Actually yeah McDonald's is not very good

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

the kentucky quid posted:

instead of navigating the idiotic touch screen self order menus.

Idiot op can't use a dirt simple McDonald's kiosk, but it's probably for the better

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Touching the same kiosk screen as every other patron. Sliding your finger along the glass to scroll down.

Eating your food without washing your hands

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
man you should see the mcdonalds in china

they're actually a delightful break from fried jellyfish.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
The touch screen ordering is fine, sorry about your rapidly declining mental acuity in your old age.

Woden
May 6, 2006
Sir, you should stick with the drive thru.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
what the gently caress is a junior chicken

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

SpaceAceJase posted:

Touching the same kiosk screen as every other patron. Sliding your finger along the glass to scroll down.

Eating your food without washing your hands

Finger lickin' good.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*plops sack of gold doubloons on counter*

“Steak and a beer my good sir” :smug:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

QuarkJets posted:

stop eating garbage

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

There was this fat guy that sat outside of McDonald’s with a change cup and people would toss him change and he kept getting bigger and more in his spot all the time. I imagine him being possibly 3 times the size by now. Nature lol.

out of body experiences are pretty wild huh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

kecske posted:

out of body experiences are pretty wild huh

Lol

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I hope that you got your Back 2 the Future VHS tape and McSalad Shaker ok, OP

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
people who order food at mcdonalds that isn't already made and lies there ready are holding up the line and should be murdered, people who complain about the order should also be murdered, non one cares that there was a mix up, just eat whatever you got you dumb idiot if you wanted actual food you'd go elsewhere

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I cant believe there are still adults eating at mcdonalds

I had not eaten there for a few years but went there for lunch a few weeks ago... it was so bad. After years of retraining my brain to enjoy good food i could objectively assess tjat mcdonalds was utter loving garbage. It made me slighly sick shortly afterwards too

Its so bad. Its not even super cheap (at least here in sweden) so you can get way better food elsewhere for the same price

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Collapsing Farts posted:

I cant believe there are still adults eating at mcdonalds

I had not eaten there for a few years but went there for lunch a few weeks ago... it was so bad. After years of retraining my brain to enjoy good food i could objectively assess tjat mcdonalds was utter loving garbage. It made me slighly sick shortly afterwards too

Its so bad. Its not even super cheap (at least here in sweden) so you can get way better food elsewhere for the same price

Sounds like your Special Sauce isn't very special :(

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
OP sounds like you're angry over using a touchscreen; even though all the technology and the systems they are using will be improved over time, and it's little indication of the future. You're an old man.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

goons can't be as old and retarded as they act already :psyduck:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stop being #7 in the 8 other people there all the time that you can't stand. Thanks.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

ur supposed to teach machop STRENGTH and push it out of the way

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Once they stop selling the McExtreme I'm going to stop eating there again.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Not been in a Maccies since the 90s but I was out drinking with a friend who wanted nuggets. There was one girl serving and you had to go to a machine to get a ticket like it was a deli counter or something and you paid with a card and essentially the girl just flings a bag of muck at you when its your turn.

And the milkshake machine is always broken... WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Drunken Baker posted:

Not been in a Maccies since the 90s but I was out drinking with a friend who wanted nuggets. There was one girl serving and you had to go to a machine to get a ticket like it was a deli counter or something and you paid with a card and essentially the girl just flings a bag of muck at you when its your turn.

And the milkshake machine is always broken... WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT?

Let me ask you a question.

In the 90's, nearly 30 years ago now since your goon rear end graced a McDonalds because all of us recognize that you're too good for that poo poo, m'lord, what was your customized burg experience like that was so tremendously better than today's doomed experiment?
Or are you just being a loving idiot?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

also the milkshake machines and a few others at other fast food restaurants are always broken because the impeller drives are a mother fucker for food born viruses and need to be cleaned CONSTANTLY and the amount of work required from a crew of fast food employees to keep them clean is ludicrous. Next?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I think the Filet-O-Fish is pretty good, but it's terrible value for money unless it's Lent and they're running a special.

I actually think McDonald's has improved in recent years, but if I'm going to take the caloric hit from fast food, I'm going somewhere else unless I have that very specific twice-a-year craving for that very specific taste.

e: fast food workers are wildly disrespected, overworked, and underpaid, and people who callously use the phrase "go flip burgers" or ones similar to criticize a perceived lack of work ethic in someone are turbo-garbage, every single one

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
How heavy are you, op?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

I think the Filet-O-Fish is pretty good,

Never thought I'd find the person who actually likes that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

also the milkshake machines and a few others at other fast food restaurants are always broken because the impeller drives are a mother fucker for food born viruses and need to be cleaned CONSTANTLY and the amount of work required from a crew of fast food employees to keep them clean is ludicrous. Next?

*shuffles through index cards* I uhh.. Ok, um, alright, so! They need to put more shoes in the shoe donation slots by the Play Place. Every time I go, there's only like 2 or three pairs, and they almost never fit!