Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tickle me
This poll is closed.
rear end feather yes, very nice 16 45.71%
do wanker more like 10 28.57%
and you had adequate compensation for the loss of your vehicle 9 25.71%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I was recently driving along with Mrs d8 and she pointed out a nice car. It was a mid 70s Datsun 240z in absolutely beautiful condition. I said, "If I had that car and that guy had a feather up his rear end, we'd both be tickled." She said, "What the hell? Why would you say that?" I told her that it was an expression I'd heard before and she got all weird about, saying that nobody ever said anything like that except you. That's a stupid thing to say.

I reminded her that she has said some amazingly bizarre stuff herself and that I wouldn't lie about something like that. I also told her that the Roger Miller song "Do-Wacka-Do" is based on the expression.

Roger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aISv46y21cg

So, my question is this, friends. Have you ever heard or used the expression in your lifetime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nope

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I just listened to the song you posted and he doesn't say any of that poo poo, OP

Sorry but I think your wife is right

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I'm floored by the sick participation in your poll at 1 total person

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Devils Affricate posted:

Sorry but I think your wife is right

This is the woman who once said, "One man's bacon is another man's asswipe." I don't think she has a stable platform from which to attack my colloquialisms.

\/\/\/ thanks

dee eight fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 2, 2019

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERwgNvgMmc

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
the obvious solution is to leave your wife for the car's owner and together you can ride around listening to tracy chapman's "fast car"

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
dont know it but that song is p tight

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Stark Fist posted:

dont know it but that song is p tight

ikr, roger miller is top tier music

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
look date I've never heard of that expression, i think you're making things up now.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I have not heard this, OP, but I like it and will endeavor to use it in my conversations

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I've heard the colliquilolismsm "Wild hair up the rear end," but not "Wild feather up the rear end"

e: colloquialism

Good Ol Filbert fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Aug 2, 2019

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

240Zs are beautiful cars, your wife has good taste.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What's that all about

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Your wife is going to leave you for someone who doesn't talk about sticking things in strangers' asses

cormorant
Nov 3, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I recommend that you file for divorce, OP. Beat her to it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
What the hell are you talking about op?

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Fight Club had that line about "sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken", so I guess it's in the same ballpark.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Wife Mark Twain, so what?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Skypie posted:

I have not heard this, OP, but I like it and will endeavor to use it in my conversations

:same:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I have heard the phrase op. I think they used it on spongebob

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I like cars with no seatbelts or crumple zones. Makes that morning commute more exciting

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Cherish what little time you have left to try and get it in

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Man I just spent $1,200 on wheel bearings and brakes and a couple new tires and thank gently caress I know a guy but having a "nice" car isn't all that fun. I'm not even convinced my car is all that nice in the first place.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

dee eight posted:

I was recently driving along with Mrs d8 and she pointed out a nice car. It was a mid 70s Datsun 240z in absolutely beautiful condition. I said, "If I had that car and that guy had a feather up his rear end, we'd both be tickled." She said, "What the hell? Why would you say that?" I told her that it was an expression I'd heard before and she got all weird about, saying that nobody ever said anything like that except you. That's a stupid thing to say.

I reminded her that she has said some amazingly bizarre stuff herself and that I wouldn't lie about something like that. I also told her that the Roger Miller song "Do-Wacka-Do" is based on the expression.

Roger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aISv46y21cg

So, my question is this, friends. Have you ever heard or used the expression in your lifetime?

No, but did you know the song "I've got love in my tummy" is about swallowing cum?

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Only Buicks are nice cars

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

I like cars with no seatbelts or crumple zones. Makes that morning commute more exciting

I also like motorcycles!

Also, RIP good car design. Taken from us mercilessly by overzealous safety regulations.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
the problem here op is that you've clearly never put a feather in your rear end as it is not ticklish but in fact quite uncomfortable

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My F150 has the heater stuck on because a sensor located under the glove compartment burned out and I need to replace it.
Again.
That bitch costs like $35 bucks and it's the second time I've had to do it.

Who the gently caress designs air cabin controls to default to "Heat this mother fucker" when a sensor burns out? AND ALSO the sensor looks like a memory chip that teenagers steal in a 80's hacking movie like what the gently caress about ALL of this??

WELL THAT IS MY GODDAMN NICE CAR STORY gently caress YOU

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
I'm self conscious of my car, an '18 civic coupe, but I like your phrase OP.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

So does that mean you're gonna gently caress some rich dude in the butt or what

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i spit on nice cars

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

i spit on nice cars

does it pay well?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

does it pay well?

it's more of a side gig for experience

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

My other car is OP’s wife

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Cars aren't nice, OP, they're killing the planet.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Big Beef City posted:

My F150 has the heater stuck on because a sensor located under the glove compartment burned out and I need to replace it.
Again.
That bitch costs like $35 bucks and it's the second time I've had to do it.

Who the gently caress designs air cabin controls to default to "Heat this mother fucker" when a sensor burns out? AND ALSO the sensor looks like a memory chip that teenagers steal in a 80's hacking movie like what the gently caress about ALL of this??

WELL THAT IS MY GODDAMN NICE CAR STORY gently caress YOU

you can keep you lovely truck, but i still wish you had a feather up your rear end

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
goongrats on inventing the feather tickle rear end saying op

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I just happen to be a man with a feather up his rear end and I can honestly say I am not tickled. Excuse me sir, is this an Arby's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Olympic Mathlete posted:

240Zs are beautiful cars, your wife has good taste.

That is honestly a very nice car.

But what about this Off Green Fabulous Emerald Mitsubishi Lancer Type R