Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
You know that dude went in there and creeped on their corpses for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

quote:

The Kansas City Star obtained court filings stating that all four of the men died by hanging, and Mullins and Thomas both hanged themselves at the fraternity house. The lawsuit alleges that Grossheim advised the men to commit suicide, wore the clothes of one shortly after he died, and began dating one of the deceased’s girlfriends after his death.

Looted the corpse too, is that what that says?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
what was up with the fifth guy

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
There's 3 people named in the lawsuit, a forth guy that died under similar circumstances, and a woman in her early 20s with similar circumstances but she didn't hang herself (is what I've gathered)

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

So who would kill themselves if we locked them in the same cell?

Malah
May 18, 2015

I believe the saying goes: two are a coincidence, three are a pattern. How the actual gently caress did this guy rack up five kills before someone stopped him? :psyduck:

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Malah posted:

I believe the saying goes: two are a coincidence, three are a pattern. How the actual gently caress did this guy rack up five kills before someone stopped him? :psyduck:

Well, they say they are all his friends so I guess he just ran out of friends and tried his skills on a stranger probably tripped someone off.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i read this as Fart Bro helps 5 Friends Commit suicide and I'm disappointed

That HBO documentary about that girl that encouraged that kid to kill himself was tremendously sad

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Looted the corpse too, is that what that says?

poor guy just wanted to be them

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

:actually: That's a mass murderer.

i prefer mass murdinator

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*the Peacemaker looks up from the casket taking in his handywork, another tortured soul laid to eternal rest, breathes deep the satisfation of another job well done and looks straight into the camera breaking the fourth wall*

Peacemaker: "Peacefull"

*Peacemaker smiles and gives thumbs up to camera*

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 5, 2019

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
His nefarious methods included repeatedly reminding the victim that it's offseason.

Blankspace
Dec 13, 2006
frat bro?? more like frat OH NO

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Honestly this whole thing fell into place with that one line about dating the second victim’s girlfriend.

He probably has a worn out dvd of The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Prison is too good for this garbage. His friends trusted him and he coerced them into suicide so he could wear their clothes and gently caress their girlfriends.

I hope he takes his own medicine.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

Honestly this whole thing fell into place with that one line about dating the second victim’s girlfriend.

He probably has a worn out dvd of The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Prison is too good for this garbage. His friends trusted him and he coerced them into suicide so he could wear their clothes and gently caress their girlfriends.

I hope he takes his own medicine.

It's a living.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Well, they say they are all his friends so I guess he just ran out of friends and tried his skills on a stranger probably tripped someone off.

C-c-combo Breaker!

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Luckyellow posted:

Yeah seriously. I mean, nobody calls a mass shooter a serial killer.

That's a parallel killer.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Is this guy actually going to jail or is this just a civil suit? From the article in the OP it looks like he hasn't even been arrested yet

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Must've got caught for exceeding the alcohol poisoning death quota

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

CharlestonJew posted:

Is this guy actually going to jail or is this just a civil suit? From the article in the OP it looks like he hasn't even been arrested yet

Yupp just a civil suit. I'm guessing the families have had no help from the authorities in trying to bring charges. Anyone unfortunate enough to be around this guy and watch his friends drop off one-by-one must have been devastating. Some people must have seen the pattern but couldn't get the authorities to do anything about it.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Pontificating rear end posted:

Yupp just a civil suit. I'm guessing the families have had no help from the authorities in trying to bring charges. Anyone unfortunate enough to be around this guy and watch his friends drop off one-by-one must have been devastating. Some people must have seen the pattern but couldn't get the authorities to do anything about it.

If it happened on campus then I assume the school will move heaven and earth to cover it up

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I had a lot of friends who went to Truman. One them I know is not taking this well. Castrate all frat bros imo

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Frats are literally the worst. Even at their best, they are based on the idea of segregating people from the school community

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
It's time to ban fraternities and "Greek life". The only exceptions would be black frats/sororities.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Milo and POTUS posted:

But supervillains always think they're superheroes....

quote:

Becoming a particularly deadly vigilante who would kill at the slightest notice, he begins to believe that the ghosts of the people he killed, or who were killed in his vicinity, are collected inside his helmet and can offer him advice and commentary.

:tinfoil:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Fairly sure at 5 kills you're a Monster Killer. Which isn't as cool the Ultra Killer you get at 4.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

JK Fresco posted:

Frats are literally the worst. Even at their best, they are based on the idea of segregating people from the school community

JK Fresco posted:

It's time to ban fraternities and "Greek life". The only exceptions would be black frats/sororities.

:thunk:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

lol woah

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I tried to kill myself by overdosing on minoxidil

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I was in a GLBTQ anti-frat. We were notorious for allowing “freaks, freshman, f*gs, and foreigners” in... but our house ruled. It was the only Co-Ed frat house on campus and we threw amazing punk and noise shows forever. Anytime the school tried to shut us down, we’d point out that we had the lowest instances of rape and assault on campus by a country mile, and hosted lots of workshops and take back the night rallies. If a big wig ever tried to shut us down, our most flamboyant members would reach us to GFlag or GLSN and they’d call the school and be like “stop oppressing your queer students” and then we’d get a huge donation from some cowardly UPenn staffer.

What I’m saying is Frats can be cool and fun when they are inclusive, but since almost by definition they are usually exclusive, they aren’t very fun.

Also I hope this dudes face gets spread out on the sidewalk

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Getting the ghosts of 5 dead frat bros to help you with anything is a recipe for failure

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe that guy was such a bummer all his friends naturally killed themselves. Imagine just talking about inevitable destruction of human civilization at its own hands when you are trying to do a keg stand smdh

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

I was in a GLBTQ anti-frat. We were notorious for allowing “freaks, freshman, f*gs, and foreigners” in... but our house ruled. It was the only Co-Ed frat house on campus and we threw amazing punk and noise shows forever. Anytime the school tried to shut us down, we’d point out that we had the lowest instances of rape and assault on campus by a country mile, and hosted lots of workshops and take back the night rallies. If a big wig ever tried to shut us down, our most flamboyant members would reach us to GFlag or GLSN and they’d call the school and be like “stop oppressing your queer students” and then we’d get a huge donation from some cowardly UPenn staffer.

careful or you're gonna bruise your own back from all that patting

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

What a waste. This is so senseless, and there is absolutely no way of justifying this guy's actions.

As an alum of Truman State University, I speak for a lot of people when I say that living in Kirksville, MO is plenty enough to make a person want to kill themselves. Why bother going to all that effort?

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
One more reason the public education system is a scam and you should forego it to attend Trump's business seminars where something like this would never happen.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Kuato posted:

There’s over 2,000 active serial killers in the USA. The odds are good you’ve all encountered one, or there is one on this very forum! :tinfoil:
id be ok with some sort of vigilante style serial killer like in death wish or dexter. or someone who hunted billionaires
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXU6TJb2nOg

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Wasn't this literally the plot of a Tom Green movie?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Anytime the school tried to shut us down, we’d point out that we had the lowest instances of rape and assault on campus by a country mile

But not zero tho? B for effort I guess lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:shrug: what can you do