Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
co-workers have been eyeing my thick summer scarf, possibly questioning if it's me vaping in the men's room and blowing my chunky clouds into said scarf.

sneaky vape tricks needed pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Next time you want to vape at work simply quit your job and never come back. Then you can vape whenever you want, rear end in a top hat.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just vape oils there’s virtually no smell.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Smoke-b-Gone

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Just get a medical card so you can blow sick clouds in your boss's smug face while blasting dubstep and he'll have to THANK you for it!

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Just go outside and take a nice stroll for a little while I’m sure your pathetic body could use it

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It you insist on vaping lettuce, work in data centers. Blow smoke into the hot aisle. Drink an iced coffee to fix your mouth smell and demeanor.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Swallow the vape smoke instead of exhaling. I'm sure it's healthy and safe.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Use a suppository. It's like butt chugging for vapists.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Wear a devil costume

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
cover up the vape with a well timed fart

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
Go out to your car, make sure you park far away in the parking lot with the window next to a bush or a tree, and vape out the side window, get ozium for the smell and Binaca for your breath, and make them fresh snaps every time.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

immortalyawn posted:

Smoke-b-Gone

This but shove it up your butt, OP.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
unironic answer: just get a salt nic device (there's a bajillion different kinds and i have no idea what the current hotness is, ask your vape shop guy what he prefers)

it'll kill your cravings, and the amount of vapor it produces ime is negligible enough that you can do it basically anywhere without anyone being the wiser unless they're actively watching you

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Aug 4, 2019

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Or don't vape

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i really don't get the whole "vape bro" stereotype tbh, that was a thing for a little bit like 5 years ago but nowadays most of the vapers I meet are people who switched from cigs

and for all the issues vaping has I certainly feel a lot less lovely after I puff on mine than after I smoke a cancer stick

quitting entirely would be nice but is also a lot easier said than done

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Op, do you mean "discreet ways", ie. ways to vape that will go unnoticed in or around the workplace, or "discrete ways", ie. distinct, separate or non-continuous ways to vape in or around the workplace?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Haha no vape bro is real and alive, I run into them every loving day. Some douche polluting my breathing air with thick clouds of berry flavor or some other fruity poo poo, smdh.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

immortalyawn posted:

Smoke-b-Gone

I hope that thing has a one way valve so you don't suddenly end up with a lungful of rancid sewage air

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
There is no easy way to vape now that The Emporium of Trump has outlawed lung exhalations between the hours of Trumpup and Trumpdown.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

r u ready to WALK posted:

I hope that thing has a one way valve so you don't suddenly end up with a lungful of rancid sewage air

I think that's the whole point.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Icochet posted:

I think that's the whole point.

I think the point is to blow it down the drain pipe, not smoke through it, you idiot, you absolute buffoon..

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's a toilet bong kit. If the water isn't bubbling, you doing it wrong.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
The bathroom at my workplace smells like cotton candy every other time I go in there so I guess it's someone vaping in there?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A_Account posted:

I think the point is to blow it down the drain pipe, not smoke through it, you idiot, you absolute buffoon..

Whoa. This guy vapes.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
the guy that sat next to me would just zero out the vape at his desk. I heard him sucking on that thing all the time but never a fog crossed my path

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
what you need to do is sew a thin tube in your shirt that starts at the collar and runs all the way down your pants. This tube will have charcoal filters and tiny openings along its length, but after the filters. Blow the vapor through the tube while walking around to make sure it gets dispersed evenly.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Blow the vapor into balloons. By the end of the day you'll have a whole bunch!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

autism ZX spectrum posted:

what you need to do is sew a thin tube in your shirt that starts at the collar and runs all the way down your pants. This tube will have charcoal filters and tiny openings along its length, but after the filters. Blow the vapor through the tube while walking around to make sure it gets dispersed evenly.

do this but without the filters or openings and blow the vape directly into your own rear end in a top hat

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

i really don't get the whole "vape bro" stereotype tbh, that was a thing for a little bit like 5 years ago but nowadays most of the vapers I meet are people who switched from cigs

and for all the issues vaping has I certainly feel a lot less lovely after I puff on mine than after I smoke a cancer stick

quitting entirely would be nice but is also a lot easier said than done

Pretty sure dirty white guys who smoke cigarettes was pretty much the same stereotype before vapes

The best is that if you're looking for a certsin type of used car, "never vaped in" is now a value-adder you can put in your listing

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

autism ZX spectrum posted:

It's like a vape silencer. But one fart and it's history, blown away like a pillow in a mob hit

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
eh just take a cardboard paper towel ring thing and stuff it full of bounce fabric softener sheets and rubber band one over the end and blow through that. 100% effective, 100% discreet

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Just "go get something from your car real quick" for the 8th time today

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sneak a quick vape and you're good for an hour
Teach your boss to vape and you're good for a lifetime

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
Just use a nicotine suppository and plug it up your b-hole

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
They are going to find out one way or another when it inevitably explodes as vape pens always do, so you may as well just do it right there at your desk or where you work and hope for the best. Be discreet at you can, dont blow smoke on people or anything.

Depends on where you work, too. NASA?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i enjoy sitting at a stoplight and seeing a gigantic cloud emanate from some lowered riced out civic

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Why bother vaping when you can just huff the nicotine?

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Just get the e liquid and rub it on your bottom lip then lick your lip to get the nic hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Is it legal to vape during smoko? If so maybe do that, and call it vapeo.