Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

The world has been rather depressing lately. -3- mass shootings in less than 24 hours? All the other politics nonsense that has been happening? I think it's time for a bit of time away from all that nonsense. Post things that will make you :unsmith: Let's get some cute cat pictures. Some crazy technology articles. Some funny stories. :justpost:

:frogsiren: You see those mentions of shootings and politics? Everything below this line is a :negative: free zone! :frogsiren:

Let's kick things off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Hiy6KvURI
French inventor builds a working hoverboard and crosses the English channel!

Extreme closeup of my very confused bengal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This post always makes me laugh

fakeaccount posted:

My dad had a cb when I was growing up. He hardly ever used it because every time you turned it on, the only thing you would ever hear, ever, was some hillbilly 3 states away bragging about how he was transmitting at an insanely illegal power level that could reach the other side of the earth. If you were operating at a legal power level, your signal wouldn't reach him so you couldn't tell him to shut the gently caress up and that nobody cares.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

There was a goon called MarioTeachesWiping that got banned for being extremely mad at games.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

this is my cat milo he is six years old and a good boy. he loves affection and doesn’t scratch up furniture and i love him very much

i adopted him from a local shelter when he was 3 1/2 years old. there wasn’t a specific room for me to interact with him so we went into a little office space where there were few other people working. he was very anxious around all the people, initially posting up against the wall and letting out sad meows. when someone else opened the door to come in he immediately ran to me and hopped into my lap. at that point it’s like “well i can’t just not adopt this dude”

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Macnult posted:

this is my cat milo he is six years old and a good boy. he loves affection and doesn’t scratch up furniture and i love him very much

i adopted him from a local shelter when he was 3 1/2 years old. there wasn’t a specific room for me to interact with him so we went into a little office space where there were few other people working. he was very anxious around all the people, initially posting up against the wall and letting out sad meows. when someone else opened the door to cone in he immediately ran to me and hopped into my lap. at that point it’s like “well i can’t just not adopt this dude”

i have a similar story about how i adopted my first cat. Was at the shelter, looking at kittens, i stand up with my back to the cages, and i feel a little tap on my shoulder. Turn around and see this little grey kitten with HUGE eyes, just staring at me, and i said "well, guess i'm adopting this one."

...Little did i know he'd grow up to be a bit of a horrible monster, but he's still my little dude and i love him.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Aishlinn posted:

i have a similar story about how i adopted my first cat. Was at the shelter, looking at kittens, i stand up with my back to the cages, and i feel a little tap on my shoulder. Turn around and see this little grey kitten with HUGE eyes, just staring at me, and i said "well, guess i'm adopting this one."

...Little did i know he'd grow up to be a bit of a horrible monster, but he's still my little dude and i love him.

the saying that they pick you is so accurate and it warms my heart

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

https://imgur.com/gallery/dKI6GVz

Make sure you turn sound on.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It's only 20 degrees right now after over a week above 30 (in fahrenheit that translates to "too hot").

Also, I don't work today and I'm about to get high.

Not sure what that does for you but I'm happy.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Quality catte.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Macnult posted:

the saying that they pick you is so accurate and it warms my heart

He can be so cute when he wants to be.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Aishlinn posted:

He can be so cute when he wants to be.

😍 lil baby boi

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

guess i gotta throw a picture of my 3rd cat (i have 3. dont judge me. i'm not a crazy cat person, i just had to do some rescues!)

She uh...She likes popsicles.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://twitter.com/SethEverman/status/1148652414230245376

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I poo poo my drat pants ):

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like for real they are full of poo poo that came out my rear end in a top hat by accident it is all over

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Like for real they are full of poo poo that came out my rear end in a top hat by accident it is all over

looks like someone didnt eat fresh

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Gonna grill some new york steaks today OP! Debating about getting some grilling beers before hand.

Now look at my dog:

And this lizard I found in my backyard:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

*erases the 3 on the DAYS SINCE NOONER SHIDDED HIS PANTS sign*

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Macnult posted:

i adopted him from a local shelter when he was 3 1/2 years old. there wasn’t a specific room for me to interact with him so we went into a little office space where there were few other people working. he was very anxious around all the people, initially posting up against the wall and letting out sad meows. when someone else opened the door to come in he immediately ran to me and hopped into my lap. at that point it’s like “well i can’t just not adopt this dude”

Friend, we own the same cat and he is playing us both so hard he even has separate ages and backstories for us

EorayMel posted:

There was a goon called MarioTeachesWiping that got banned for being extremely mad at games.

lmao

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I faked got a knee injury and I'm spending the entire summer sitting in the sun and shitposting while on medical leave

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Just let the words simmer in your mind, tasting them like fine wines.

MarioTeachesWiping

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Just let the words simmer in your mind, tasting them like fine wines.

MarioTeachesWiping

I wanna know what the av was that was mentioned a few posts down

jfood posted:

I faked got a knee injury and I'm spending the entire summer sitting in the sun and shitposting while on medical leave

If you're not doing a respectable amount of drinking you need to upgrade your game my man

(also I hope the knee heals good)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im eating BEEF prime rib tonight at an old school place with red leather booths :blastu:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Chinatown posted:

im eating BEEF prime rib tonight at an old school place with red leather booths :blastu:

Gonna eat dinner with my folks because the old man's makin shrimp po'boys.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Lizardbro is just like "Sup. Uh...how about putting me down?"

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I had an early dinner with my wife at a Korean BBQ place we love. Dumplings, bulgogi, cucumber kimchi, nori in hot sauce, and some hot sake. The place has TVs on the walls but they only ever show kpop idol shows so we didn't have to watch the news or anything, just teenagers singing. It was pretty swell. A simple, slightly late celebration of our 10th wedding anniversary :unsmith:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I had an early dinner with my wife at a Korean BBQ place we love. Dumplings, bulgogi, cucumber kimchi, nori in hot sauce, and some hot sake. The place has TVs on the walls but they only ever show kpop idol shows so we didn't have to watch the news or anything, just teenagers singing. It was pretty swell. A simple, slightly late celebration of our 10th wedding anniversary :unsmith:

Congratulations! 10 years is pretty great as is kbbq

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I don't know why this post makes me laugh so hard, but it do

Clawtopsy posted:

when i was 11 my best friend came around and my dad was in the walls of our house

never found out why, never asked him why, don't want to know why

just knowing that my buddy and i walked into the tv room , the tv's missing and we hear a thump, followed by "I'm in the walls."

we went outside to play ball instead

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dad poltergeist, so what

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

that sounds absolutely fantastic. Korean bbq is great.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Spent an hour at the gym and just had a nice dry-aged steak.

Life is good

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

:honk:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Honky Dong Country posted:

Friend, we own the same cat and he is playing us both so hard he even has separate ages and backstories for us

tuxedo cats are such great cats despite their trickery

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Macnult posted:

tuxedo cats are such great cats despite their trickery

His momma was pure bred siamese

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Gonna grill some new york steaks today OP! Debating about getting some grilling beers before hand.

Now look at my dog:

And this lizard I found in my backyard:

Dog looks like good puppy

lizard looks like what the hell put me down so I can lay in the sun more before I kick your rear end gently caress YOUR GLOVES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Hey you, the person who's thinking about replying. I went ahead and posted so you can be a page 2 sniper now, isn't that great?